Jake Walters: another unseen Morrissey photo (mid '90s)

41283_morrissey_jake_walters.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where the brick ended up exactly but I assume whomever picked it up used the tradesman entrance ;-)

Reckon me wish Jake could post some current pics of him and the misses chowin' down on Big Macs at the Des Moines McDonalds.

If he supports the S*N I will boycott his music

I hope this was an ironic photo - fortunately I suspect that's the case with the brick next to him!

I'm not sure where the brick ended up exactly but I assume whomever picked it up used the tradesman entrance ;-)

Its amazing what 20 years will do - He's turned into a fat old crankfraud

that's what i thought, must have been right when they first met maybe.

I'd say so as he's wearing the Charles Richardson t-shirt that was for sale on the '92 Your Arsenal tour.

Funny how a lot of publicity for Morrissey is ongoing RIGHT now.
And then this stuff from Jake appears (again because this is the 2nd time, the first appeared just a few weeks ago.) Sadly not in a galaxy far far away.

Jealous ?

The Chairman of Jake's Supporters Club.

sometimes when i look at moz's photos i pretend that he isnt famous and that he's just some "ordinary" person that i encounter on the street somewhere, just for the curious feeling it creates of "what would i do with myself if i saw someone on the street looking like that?!". of course one never does encounter people who look like moz just hanging around on the sidewalk. woe. :(

sometimes when i look at moz's photos i pretend that he isnt famous and that he's just some "ordinary" person that i encounter on the street somewhere, just for the curious feeling it creates of "what would i do with myself if i saw someone on the street looking like that?!". of course one never does encounter people who look like moz just hanging around on the sidewalk. woe. :(
0c8d839034f8cd1cb710685e023e41c7--easter-bunny-career.jpg

I hope this was an ironic photo - fortunately I suspect that's the case with the brick next to him!

Whether or not he supports The Sun is irrelevant, since he's already swallowed wholesale a large chunk of that newspaper's outlook.

We know a lot more about his old boyfriend. I'd like to know something about this Damon. How many years has he been with Morrissey?

And why would Morrissey support The Sun? It’s an observational image. It’s suppose to show the irony of the poster in the window. Fairly certain Morrissey recently said that he hates all newspapers. Especially the MEN. In one interview he did say that he read The Guardian (formerly the Manchester Guardian - printed in Ancoats, no less). But that was years ago. I take it you are from Liverpool. Then I am 100% with you. The Sun is a despicable rag. Pilgrimupnorth

Its amazing what 20 years will do - He's turned into a fat old crankfraud
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Let’s have a photo of you and see how 20 years of gravity and neglect have eroded your youth. Personally, as a man of 44 I would be quite happy to age as Morrissey has. Look at your average 58 year old bloke on the street. What do you see? Exactly. Mirror mirror on the wall.
Pilgrimupnorth

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom