Jake Buggs's

myboyracer

Speedway, here we come!
Does anyone like Jake Buggs's music? I thought it was quite refreshing with mix of folk, jingle-jangly, hillbilly, country of sorts. Do you think Morrissey will like him too and he is young? :p

Cheers!

mbr.

Yeah I saw his album advertised and was immediately hooked! It's nice to see that there are some people who realise there is music beyond the current top forty chart garbage.

When I first heard him, I thought wow .... this guy sounds great and the music is catchy. When I read more about him, I realised he was that young. :)

Great argument!

Great argument!

You're almost as good at arguing on the Internet as Jake Bugg is at writing songs!

LOL. anon I must admit..you're a master trolololol...what level 99? Oh gosh..I can't believe it.

anon you're great and almighty..i couldn't argue with you..you're just too smart and too great.

what was i thinking trying to argue with you.

fag.

i couldn't argue with you..you're just too smart and too great.

The reason you can't argue with me isn't that I'm too smart or too great. The reason you can't argue with me is that you're too stupid.

The reason you can't argue with me isn't that I'm too smart or too great. The reason you can't argue with me is that you're too stupid.

Oh anon, How i could i possibly keep up with your quick wit? surely your a master arguer over the internet aren't you? oh geez..look at me falling into another master trolololing by Anon. I'm getting very upset.

Oh anon, How i could i possibly keep up with your quick wit? surely your a master arguer over the internet aren't you? oh geez..look at me falling into another master trolololing by Anon. I'm getting very upset.

Evidently :)

Evidently :)

gd94I.png

thanks for the entertainment anon, you're still a fag in my book:) you truly are a master ruseman!

Last edited:
amazing I love him so much and he is so good to say he is so young

Back
Top Bottom