Jakarta - Tennis Indoor Theater (May 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by Miss Garden, an anonymous person.

• Photo from Winda Malika Siregar / Path. Link from Miss Garden.

jakarta.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist

How soon is now
You have killed me
You're the one for me, Fatty
Alma matters
Black Cloud
When Last I Spoke to Carol
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Know Its Over
First Of The Gang To Die
Meat is Murder
Let Me Kiss You
(9.53 PM Morrissey open his blue shirt n throw it away to the crowd at Jakarta)
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
I Will See You In Far Off Places
Speedway
(10.21 PM Morrissey with his 3rd shirt)
Still ill
10.28 PM THE SHOW ENDS !! 19 Tracks

Last edited:
Okay so I'll admit, fantastic, truly a great gig & a hugely receptive lively crowd who were happy to express themselves. Indonesia & Jakarta served you well Morrissey & co, stunning.

There's no light that never goes out. But overall the show was beyond my expectation. Wonderful!

Fantastic night, that's about the best I have seen him since he set out last summer. I thought the crowd were amazing too, everyone singing along and 'bopping' too.
I think maybe 3 guys made it on stage. The first two were very nice and calm, gave the old guy a hug and were led off quite peacefully. 3rd guy went crazy, I think he was pretty hyped up and it looked a little ugly. Morrissey feigned injury at first, but was up on his feet in a second and actually went to the guy (who'd been unceremoniously dumped off the stage legs akimbo) but as everyone was straining to see, I didn't catch the conclusion of that little incident.
Highlights had to be 'Last Night' which was quite amazing, so much power and force, and I felt quite moved by the delivery. 'First of the Gang' was also very good, played with 2 acoustic guitars and a bit more subtlety. Think the kinda sound on 'Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself'. The best song of the night, not just for delivery but for atmosphere as well, was 'Everyday Is Like Sunday'. Y'know those moments at some gigs where you kinda end up watching the crowd more than the stage, because the energy and togetherness is huge? That was tonight. Everyone singing their respective lungs out....oh my, quite brilliant.

Hello to everyone I met tonight. All so friendly and warm, as is always the case in Jakarta. I was in a blue Lake Titticaca t-shirt incidentally. Just about everyone else was wearing Morrissey or Smiths t-shirts....there was a guy in a Sting t-shirt though :squiffy:

Thanks again Jakarta
Lastparty

I saw 2 men make it to the stage in good spirits and were lead away peacefully. The 3rd Man got very physical with Morrissey holding him and his security man stepped in and f***ed him up. I saw him dragged to the floor and thrown off the stage. I don't like rough security but that chap deserved it.

Great night and please come to OZ soon

Setlist

How soon is now
You have killed me
Alma matters
Black Cloud
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Know Its Over
First Of The Gang To Die
Meat is Murder
Let Me Kiss You
Speedway
Still ill

you forgot To Give (The Reason I Live)

Wow, Moz played "Still Ill". :)

Setlist

How soon is now
You have killed me
Alma matters
Black Cloud
Everyday Is Like Sunday
I Know Its Over
First Of The Gang To Die
Meat is Murder
Let Me Kiss You
Speedway
Still ill

Amazing, these guys managed to jump up on stage and the reward was a hug. :cool: No one does that in the Singapore gig.

Fantastic night, that's about the best I have seen him since he set out last summer. I thought the crowd were amazing too, everyone singing along and 'bopping' too.
I think maybe 3 guys made it on stage. The first two were very nice and calm, gave the old guy a hug and were led off quite peacefully. 3rd guy went crazy, I think he was pretty hyped up and it looked a little ugly. Morrissey feigned injury at first, but was up on his feet in a second and actually went to the guy (who'd been unceremoniously dumped off the stage legs akimbo) but as everyone was straining to see, I didn't catch the conclusion of that little incident.
Highlights had to be 'Last Night' which was quite amazing, so much power and force, and I felt quite moved by the delivery. 'First of the Gang' was also very good, played with 2 acoustic guitars and a bit more subtlety. Think the kinda sound on 'Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself'. The best song of the night, not just for delivery but for atmosphere as well, was 'Everyday Is Like Sunday'. Y'know those moments at some gigs where you kinda end up watching the crowd more than the stage, because the energy and togetherness is huge? That was tonight. Everyone singing their respective lungs out....oh my, quite brilliant.

Hello to everyone I met tonight. All so friendly and warm, as is always the case in Jakarta. I was in a blue Lake Titticaca t-shirt incidentally. Just about everyone else was wearing Morrissey or Smiths t-shirts....there was a guy in a Sting t-shirt though :squiffy:

Thanks again Jakarta
Lastparty

Wow Jarkata crowd awesome! Singapore crowd were a bit slack, maybe due to the heat and hours of waiting.
And the stage between Moz and the crowd way to far, no one can ever make it on stage in Singapore. Sigh.

Looks like a monstrously big venue! Singapore's Fort Gate is far more intimate.

The setlist is almost the same as the one for SG - except "Still Ill" is played instead of "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want".

Wow Jarkata crowd awesome! Singapore crowd were a bit slack, maybe due to the heat and hours of waiting.

It's unfair to compare the two shows.

The SG audience were suffering in that sweltering heat (waiting a good hour for Morrissey and his band to play) whereas those in Jakarta were enjoying an airconned indoor stadium.

Had the concert been held in Kallang Theatre, I am sure we would have been as receptive as the audience in Jakarta.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the video MORRIZSEY and Miss Garden !! Crowd is fantastic. Love seeing all the blue lights floating in the darkness. Guess everyone wants a memory of a night with Moz. Yes it looks like it was a high energy show !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom