Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
It's happening right now, the field is full and people having fun singing their hearts out. And you?

as soon as i heard he was playing the same 12 songs but in a different order, inside a poorly attended goony golf platform, i was going to purchase an aeroplane ticket and head over to jakarta. but i forgot. lol

I am going to Irvine on November 9th and I am so glad that he decided to make another gig on November 4th. I hope that he will play this standard setlist on the 4th and will bring something fresh on the 9th.

even Moz has to be getting bored of these same songs man. could you imagine if one day we open and see a 23 song long setlist of all the good shit he hasn't played in years; not one single MIM or bullfighter or even a speedway. The f***ing bru haha would make the world (who follows him) forget all the stupidity he has spewed the past what...7-8 years?

50 f***ed him up.

So funny in so many ways ! No words ! No words ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Yeah, it's funny isn't it!? All those weird foreign types trying to sing in English, what with their stupid accents and stuff. Snigger. It's really funny.

I'll tell you what Benny, I reckon that Morrissey might be gay. That's funny as well isn't it?! He has a boyfriend who goes on tour with him! It's really funny.

How they must wish that they were like you.

as soon as i heard he was playing the same 12 songs but in a different order, inside a poorly attended goony golf platform, i was going to purchase an aeroplane ticket and head over to jakarta. but i forgot. lol

You should see your doctor. Could be first sign of dementia.
It's no joke.

Yeah, it's funny isn't it!? All those weird foreign types trying to sing in English, what with their stupid accents and stuff. Snigger. It's really funny.

I'll tell you what Benny, I reckon that Morrissey might be gay. That's funny as well isn't it?! He has a boyfriend who goes on tour with him! It's really funny.

How they must wish that they were like you.

Oh so basically what you're saying is you can read my mind now and have concluded what I found funny ! Oh how I wish I was as gifted as you in the mind reading department. :bow:
Sadly though I'm going to have to point out to you that Steven is definitely NOT gay ! You must try harder, go back and look up his statement on the subject matter and in future try not to jump to conclusions before you start your work. :tiphat:

T T F N and Moo Moo love words.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

no joke? the next show is at a marina 'barge' ffs,

Well, isn't he innovative? I would say yes.
On his bucket list might be a church, a mosque, a giant iglo and a cruise ship, for all I know. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom