Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
Whoops, the post-show schedule went up a day too early. Sorry about that. Will leave it up as there are some pre-show photos posted.

Where can I find that shirt Moz is wearing?

(*funny to see a Jesse Tobias shirt in the background, ha)

Ok I was gonna say it seems no one is saying anything and I couldn't find a setList anywhere. Funny

Also red is awesome. Blue sucks. My best American hyperbole typed in my best American accent. I'm tremendous

Did Damon get promoted from PA to Bodyguard? He's moving up the ranks of The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd. Pretty soon he will be the Office Manager of the Sherman Oaks office.

maybe over doing it with the 25 rent a cops, outside of a handfull of mozbots nobody seemed to have recognized him.

Where can I find that shirt Moz is wearing?

(*funny to see a Jesse Tobias shirt in the background, ha)
Maybe it's a new one and you can buy it at the merch stand. Or Mporium may have in the coming weeks.

Back
Top Bottom