Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
I am going to Irvine on November 9th and I am so glad that he decided to make another gig on November 4th. I hope that he will play this standard setlist on the 4th and will bring something fresh on the 9th.

you can hope but I would say you have no chance

Could anyone tell me who is the man on the stage photograph pointing the finger to his head?

Morrissey said he was "incredibly happy" in Jakarta and the fans are having a good time. Remember, he has been around the world and played the nicest venues. He wants different not posh. How haughty you are. The best times i have ever had were in seedy places....;)

Morrissey said he was "incredibly happy" in Jakarta and the fans are having a good time. Remember, he has been around the world and played the nicest venues. He wants different not posh. How haughty you are. The best times i have ever had were in seedy places....;)
One of the best shows I've seen was at a last minute venue relocation in Spokane at a nightclub that doubled as a... BARBECUE RESTAURANT! :lbf: I'm frankly amazed the show went on, but it was a great night.

" Now listen Sammy ! This is your final chance, when we go through arrivals your job is to pap me with that big camera lens I got you ok ? It's really important I look big time celebrity and for 4ks sake make sure Uncle Diesel isn't in the frame ok ? Can you do that ? " :guitar:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's so nice to come back here once every few months and find Benny still shouting from the balcony to an empty room. What a sad waste of time to be posting this drivel day in day out.

No mention or footage of black spots, curtains, empty spaces, empty seats, allocated or not, yet, from people who were actually there? :eek:
Amazing o_O

even Moz has to be getting bored of these same songs man. could you imagine if one day we open and see a 23 song long setlist of all the good shit he hasn't played in years; not one single MIM or bullfighter or even a speedway. The f***ing bru haha would make the world (who follows him) forget all the stupidity he has spewed the past what...7-8 years?

50 f***ed him up.
What's your excuse?

It's so nice to come back here once every few months and find Benny still shouting from the balcony to an empty room. What a sad waste of time to be posting this drivel day in day out.
Only Benny's mum thinks he's amusing. We all know he's a tired twat with nothing useful to contribute to discussions on Moz. Therefore, I simply ignore him as you all should. Don't give the twat the time of day! He's a loser! :)

Only Benny's mum thinks he's amusing. We all know he's a tired twat with nothing useful to contribute to discussions on Moz. Therefore, I simply ignore him as you all should. Don't give the twat the time of day! He's a loser! :)

I have to disagree with you and I consider myself as a big Moz-fan.
He is very funny and I would miss him here and I am not his mum. ;)
He belongs to the Solo household just as the sofa I am sitting on belongs to mine. :)
Let the thousand flowers blossom as chairman Mao said. The only thing he has said that was making any sense. :brows:
Unfortunately he did not follow his own rule and killed many of those flowers.
Cheers

i guess its not at the marina barge per se, that the gig is taking place, but the tiny dog park adjoining it.

To me, Meat is Murder is one of my favorite songs. I really can`t understand why people hate it. It means so much for Moz as well so that`s the reason he plays it over and over again.

Also, I disagree with some saying that it was an unfinished concert. At least he changed the order of the setlist. Be happy with that!! :p

To me, Meat is Murder is one of my favorite songs. I really can`t understand why people hate it. It means so much for Moz as well so that`s the reason he plays it over and over again.

Also, I disagree with some saying that it was an unfinished concert. At least he changed the order of the setlist. Be happy with that!! :p

yeah right ! we should be happy with that. Usually setlist are well thought out, so they flow , build etc . the fact that it seems he just throws the same songs in a hat before the show and plays them in any random order is not something to be happy with, it actually shows even less thought goes into it . Maybe some new songs in the set which he has not played for the last five years might be something to be happy about

"An American Boxer" Blood Hell! I reckon Sir Morrissey would never have a blood yank in his backdrop! I just spotted him in Manc at his house by the moors!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom