Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
CugaH_ZWAAEOCfd.jpg

Moz is soooo adorable :love: * sigh* *sigh* and so hot at the same time. He is really getting better with age :yum::p

Where can I find that shirt Moz is wearing?

(*funny to see a Jesse Tobias shirt in the background, ha)

It's available from the International cheesemakers guild website at their online boutique.
It's the " Moo is murder " (Front) " Milk n Cheese oh yes please " (Reverse) available in blood red , S, M, L, XL, XXL.

Another must have fashion item for all hardcore bots.

Moo cow love words we are not a vegan tour we need our dairy.
Strictly no meat, smoking, cameras, batteries, cellphones, hip flasks at the golf club performance.
All medication is restricted to 10ml bottles and should be carried in a clear plastic bags when entering the security zone, failure to comply will result in lengthy delays and very possible cancellation of the performance. (All publicity is good publicity so it's up to you)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's available from the International cheesemakers guild website at their online boutique.
It's the " Moo is murder " (Front) " Milk n Cheese oh yes please " (Reverse) available in blood red , S, M, L, XL, XXL.

Another must have fashion item for all hardcore bots.

Moo cow love words we are not a vegan tour we need our dairy.
Strictly no meat, smoking, cameras, batteries, cellphones, hip flasks at the golf club performance.
All medication is restricted to 10ml bottles and should be carried in a clear plastic bags when entering the security zone, failure to comply will result in lengthy delays and very possible cancellation of the performance. (All publicity is good publicity so it's up to you)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Jesus Christ, shut the f*** up you redundant turd

Celebrity culture creates crazies. Moz harangued and harassed by the hounds of hysteria. I've walked by Moz on the streets of Dublin more than once and just nodded and said hello. Pity people cant afford him the same respect.

In one of the video footage thingies I saw Boz strolling through the airporthal. He can be like a chameleon and just be as anonymous as everybody else on that airport except for Moz off course.

I like Boz, you can see at his face he is sooo happy to be not Moz!
What a great contrast with that last photo of him with the moustache, the one where he looks like Ghenghis Khan. :D

LOL!

There are more security guards than fans. He chose to publicise his flight locally so the crazies would turn up, otherwise nobody would even notice him. As it is, I doubt many Indonesians give a f*** about him. It appears he has to shill his show on Facebook to try and flog tickets. If Morrissey rings airport security and claims he's had loads of emails from fans who are going to turn up for his arrival, the insurance policies of the airport dictate you have to hire security just in case. As it is, only the local version of The List turned up, there was no 'mania', no 'hysteria', just curiosity as to why an old white man was being rushed away by security guards. Most people probably assumed he was a sex tourist being placed under arrest.

"JAKARTA: Singer Morrissey has begun to intensify the hype surrounding his upcoming concert in Jakarta on Oct. 12.

Morrissey, through his official Facebook account, reminded Indonesian fans to start purchasing tickets for the concert, which will take place at the Gelora Bung Karno sports complex in Senayan, South Jakarta.

“Oh you lucky people. Only one more week to go,” he said as quoted by kompas.com."

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/10/07/guess-what-morrissey-greets-indonesian-fans-fb.html

hes on Facebook practically demanding the poor people of Jakarta immediately purchase tix to the 'concert'.
its understood that its being held in the goony golf platform of the golf club, not the height of prestige.
that's the reason he has to walk thru the airport with a bright red t shirt so people turn and wonder if they are filming a scene for a giant tomato invades the airport movie. people see the rent a cops and probably relax thinking the giant tomato has been captured and is being frisked away for questioning.
all to drum up publicity.

hes on Facebook practically demanding the poor people of Jakarta immediately purchase tix to the 'concert'.
its understood that its being held in the goony golf platform of the golf club, not the height of prestige.
that's the reason he has to walk thru the airport with a bright red t shirt so people turn and wonder if they are filming a scene for a giant tomato invades the airport movie. people see the rent a cops and probably relax thinking the giant tomato has been captured and is being frisked away for questioning.
all to drum up publicity.
It's happening right now, the field is full and people having fun singing their hearts out. And you?

Suedehead/almamaters/everyday is like sunday/kiss me a lot/speedway/ouijaboard/let me kiss you/world peace is none of your business/i'm throwing my arm around paris/your'e the one for me fatty/judy is a punk/jack the ripper/ganglord/first of the gang/bullfighter dies/world crashing bores/how soon is now/you have killed me/meat is murder

And there's no encore :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom