I've never seen this before

This is odd... this seller had this item was on ebay about a month ago and if I'm not mistaken, it was sold for £465, several bids...

Maybe something went wrong with the sale? Or maybe he is printing his PDF on a thick paper :)

This is odd... this seller had this item was on ebay about a month ago and if I'm not mistaken, it was sold for £465, several bids...

I don't think you're mistaken--I remember seeing that, too, but I don't recall the final price.

Maybe something went wrong with the sale? Or maybe he is printing his PDF on a thick paper :)

Not a bad idea...

Hell, Flax will probably mock up one that looks even better than the real thing, and for a lot less.

Of course, he'll probably use his own pic instead of Avril's. :D

Ah, I don't need to mock up... I own one that is SUPER RARE. It's so rare that it predicted the future.

Any offers??:

proof_skull.jpg

i've seen the item before in eil.com.

sadly. this says to me that Morrissey didn't use each sleeve to portray something about the song, as I hoped he had.

Regardless, I think it would be fantastic to own a sleeve in proof form. (maybe Moz ahs touched it <33)

LOLZ.
i'm slightly drunk whil posting.

Here are two of mine. First is the original title for the James Dean sleeve.

smithslightartwork1.jpg

smithslightartwork2.jpg

Second is an uncut sheet of Shoplifter 7"s. Morrissey objected to Craig Gannon being listed so these were binned.

smithsshoplifterartwork1.jpg

smithsshoplifterartwork2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom