I've got my tickets from see tickets...

Bona Drag

whore in retirement
... For the Troxy night... And I'm really happy, as I was torally unable to get tickets fro the Royal Albert Hall...

Now... My question is, for those who got tickets from seetickets previously, How long does it take to receive the confirmation from them via email? And Did any of you got your tickets cancelled by this company?... It just seems so strange to me that they don't provide you with a refence number once the transaction is finished :eek:

It makes me feel very insecure...

Hope everything will be Ok with my tickets and that I will see you guys in the Troxy and we'll all have a dreamy night!!! ;)

i got confirmation emails for brixton and troxy from tm. if see screw with me when it comes to the stirling and hull tickets, i'll be royally pissed off, i will.

nothing yet...

No troubles at See

Once again, Seetickets proved to be flawless. (Third time in a row). Got in at 9:58, with confirmation 10min later. Smooth way to get my hands on standing tix at Brixton.
For those interested, tix for Antwerp are still available on the balconies.

... For the Troxy night... And I'm really happy, as I was torally unable to get tickets fro the Royal Albert Hall...

Now... My question is, for those who got tickets from seetickets previously, How long does it take to receive the confirmation from them via email? And Did any of you got your tickets cancelled by this company?... It just seems so strange to me that they don't provide you with a refence number once the transaction is finished :eek:

Hope everything will be Ok with my tickets and that I will see you guys in the Troxy and we'll all have a dreamy night!!! ;)

Last week I had my tickets cancelled after being sent an order confirmation email. Like I mentioned in my other thread they do this quite often. So today I used another good reputable company which allow you to choose a seat on screen, and confirm you have that booking. So much easier than waiting for that bloody email to show up, and then like me, four days later being told you're not going :(

Last week I had my tickets cancelled after being sent an order confirmation email. Like I mentioned in my other thread they do this quite often. So today I used another good reputable company which allow you to choose a seat on screen, and confirm you have that booking. So much easier than waiting for that bloody email to show up, and then like me, four days later being told you're not going :(

Four days later!!!! :eek: That sucks man!!!... I hope they won't do the same to me. I would be really angry then... I hope at least you've got your money back!!!

I got them with See over the phone, much easier that way. They don't send an email though they quote you a ref number.

In the past thie tickets have turned up a couple of weeks before the gig. This all seems such a long way away!

Emails from Seetickets are hit and miss. I usually don't receive them, including today. However, don't worry: Go onto Seetickets web site, click on "Order Tracker" (top right of Home page). At the bottom of the next screen, click on "If you have lost your Reference number, click here to retrieve it." then enter your post code and last four digits of credit card number. Once you have done this another email will be sent to you (which this time should actually arrive) stating the booking reference number. You can then use this reference to go back into Order Tracker to find your booking details/ seat numbers etc. Hope this helps. x

Emails from Seetickets are hit and miss. I usually don't receive them, including today. However, don't worry: Go onto Seetickets web site, click on "Order Tracker" (top right of Home page). At the bottom of the next screen, click on "If you have lost your Reference number, click here to retrieve it." then enter your post code and last four digits of credit card number. Once you have done this another email will be sent to you (which this time should actually arrive) stating the booking reference number. You can then use this reference to go back into Order Tracker to find your booking details/ seat numbers etc. Hope this helps. x

Thanks I just did this, having ordered, got no confirmation, called them, still no confirmation! But apparently, all is well :) Salisbury here we come!

Back
Top Bottom