I've been invited to join David Cameron's Government

Brel

Guttersnipe
I'm going to tell him to f*** Off though :mad:

Why don't you put a note on your door 'do not put BNP and Conservatives election manifesto leaflets to this household. Thank you.'

Why don't you put a note on your door 'do not put BNP and Conservatives election manifesto leaflets to this household. Thank you.'

Because that would save them the cost of the paper. The Conservatives have been writing to my wife and me for about the last 6 months, each time they enclose a postage paid envelope. I tear up the contents and post it back to them at their expense. It gives me a warm glow inside, just picturing it being opened at the other end!

Because that would save them the cost of the paper. The Conservatives have been writing to my wife and me for about the last 6 months, each time they enclose a postage paid envelope. I tear up the contents and post it back to them at their expense. It gives me a warm glow inside, just picturing it being opened at the other end!

I'll do the same if I got a letter from Conservatives and BNP. :p

I'll do the same if I got a letter from Conservatives and BNP. :p

Take your name & address off it first. This way they don't have the option of taking you off the mailing list, so you can do it all again.

Take your name & address off it first. This way they don't have the option of taking you off the mailing list, so you can do it all again.

Don't forget to stuff the envelope with flyers and junk mail (without your address on it). With any luck, they'll get charged excess postage on it at their end. :thumb:

Tags
tory scum
Back
Top Bottom