ITV Greatest Britons Poll

ITV is for people who have really banal and mediocre taste.
Those lists of people are depressing.

Ha! That's just hilarious- can you imagine Him nestling between Simon Cowell, Julie Andrews and the queen? Thanks for cheering me up after watching Harry Enfield's 'hilarious' new sketch show.

Ha! That's just hilarious- can you imagine Him nestling between Simon Cowell, Julie Andrews and the queen? Thanks for cheering me up after watching Harry Enfield's 'hilarious' new sketch show.

Well, both you and I were there when we were told the result. I think (I hope) we agree on why it turned out that way. Bastards. Still, helicopters are more expensive than taxis.

BTW coming to the big city soon, a beer or two may be in order...

Peter

Well, both you and I were there when we were told the result. I think (I hope) we agree on why it turned out that way. Bastards. Still, helicopters are more expensive than taxis.

BTW coming to the big city soon, a beer or two may be in order...

Peter

What an 'istorical day it were, my heart fairly swells at the thought of it! The Big City you're refering to wouldn't be London by any chance? Great stuff. Details when available please.

I caught three seconds or so of this when I was flicking last night....ooh she loved it... I digress.

But that stupid cow who thought you could get paedophilia from a
computer keyboard (Kate Thornton) actually said at the point I was watching.

(Paraphrasing)

"Please ring in and nominate your favourite British blah blah blah.... calls will be charged at the rate below. IF YOU RING UP AFTER THE SHOW HAS ENDED, YOUR CALL WILL NOT BE COUNTED TOWARDS THE NOMINATIONS BUT YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED."

Oh well nice of them to tell you they're going to rob you.

Is anything good on ITV?
Should be renamed LCNTV (Lowest Common Deominator TV)
Shite!

Last edited:
Corination Street? That ITV aint it? Moz used to love that! Tee hee!​

Please do excuse my spelling of "Coronation" by the way.....​

Wait, are people saying Robbie Williams and Simon Cowell shouldn't be on the poll but Morrissey should?

Because, as much as I've enjoyed his music over the years, Moz shouldn't be anywhere near a 'Greatest Britons' poll.

Why not? He knows what it means to be British a lot more than some of the dross nominated for this does!

Back
Top Bottom