Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mum is in her 80s
We are 20 miles apart
I won’t see her tmrw to give her flowers or a card.
It breaks my heart and hers that we can’t be together BUT we will FaceTime Instead
You are a pathetic wet wipe, snowflake gordyboy9.
You make no sense whatsoever.

Benny

?? :knife:
then why did you reply,you slag off Morrissey for being in the uk which you have no knowledge of,i was simply pointing out that if he is here its because he will be looking after his mam either from a distance or up close.social distancing,i wouldn't go anywhere near you.

Moz doesn't want that Russ B,did they have a story...??
Why Moz is so absent and cold with this pandemic?
What dou you think?
In Central i only publish that Ianadoac is number one....
¿¿¿Why he does not express something regarding the chinese virus,if is something that he always criticizes,i mean that he always said that eating meat is risk to human health.I really do not understand the silence of Moz!!!!????
because hes damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

I' adore him but need him to say something i don't like him to act coldly!!!
The virus is serious!!! maybe because I'm a doctor i see it this way ??He doesn't think that maybe sick!!!!
MOZ LOVE!!!!!!

then why did you reply,you slag off Morrissey for being in the uk which you have no knowledge of,i was simply pointing out that if he is here its because he will be looking after his mam either from a distance or up close.social distancing,i wouldn't go anywhere near you.

If he’s here Gordy it’s not for his Mammy trust me. :thumb:
He is here because it’s the safest place on the planet.
What a 4ckin CrankFraud Pussy.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed for him eh !

??:knife:

Moz doesn't want that Russ B,did they have a story...??
Why Moz is so absent and cold with this pandemic?
What dou you think?
In Central i only publish that Ianadoac is number one....
¿¿¿Why he does not express something regarding the chinese virus,if is something that he always criticizes,i mean that he always said that eating meat is risk to human health.I really do not understand the silence of Moz!!!!????

He can't say anything,because virus is chinese.Do you know what he said in 2010?

I recon morrissey has the virus and has been to micke Joyce’s house spending time with him , under the false pretences that he wants to reform the smiths , thus to infect Joyce..... Moz now on a mission to settle olde scores and running wild and off his tits all over wankfester.... better watch out benny you could be getting a knock from the boss, asking, what kind of wankers live in these houses..as your hurling days have just begun....

If he’s here Gordy it’s not for his Mammy trust me. :thumb:
He is here because it’s the safest place on the planet.
What a 4ckin CrankFraud Pussy.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed for him eh !

once again your talking mince.
if hes here its not for his mammy-nobody knows where he is,its like you saying you know where I am right now.
safest place on the planet-the government has sent out a search party for 65000 ex doctors and nurses.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you in hoping you don't end up like skinflint.

I' adore him but need him to say something i don't like him to act coldly!!!
The virus is serious!!! maybe because I'm a doctor i see it this way ??He doesn't think that maybe sick!!!!
MOZ LOVE!!!!!!
im the resident doctor on here,viva kate and lanterns will both testify to that.

im the resident doctor on here,viva kate and lanterns will both testify to that.
Who is this Dr luijssy character and why does he want a statement from morrissey???? Some Dr if he’s waiting for morrissey to put his foot in it.. anyhow Dr lujissy haven’t you got better this to be doing than talking shite to here???

Who is this Dr luijssy character and why does he want a statement from morrissey???? Some Dr if he’s waiting for morrissey to put his foot in it.. anyhow Dr lujissy haven’t you got better this to be doing than talking shite to here???
well said baz.
spiderman is in self isolation-he will be climbing the walls.

well said baz.
spiderman is in self isolation-he will be climbing the walls.
Stop it, that was almost, nearly funny!!! I’m loving this isolation ( at the mo) I’ve been off work 2 weeks this coming Wednesday for annual leave... I’ll be phoning my boss tomorrow afternoon to see if I’m allowed back in, I doubt it and may be off for 12 weeks , really hope I’m off, but will take a financial hit. Can’t have it both ways boy wonder9, can we.... how you coping with it all???

Sack the band Steve.

Jim falls
Best track/ catchy chorus. Annoying drums and weak lyrics about a Canoe.

Love is
Coldplay Paradise. Ok ish outro.

Bobby
What a mess. All over the place.

Dog
OMG :eek: Canada goose,truth,fleece,niece. Yet more terrible drums.

What kind
More lazy lyrics with Hank Marvin/Shadows guitar and once again terrible drums.

Knockabout
John Shuttleworth on guest keyboards. Catchy chorus.

Darling Pillow
A poor attempt in the style of Manchester band James.

Once I Saw
Obviously a nod to Jeane-Michel-Jarre.

Ruth
Sleuth rhymes with youth rhymes with truth rhymes with erm.......Goof
Garbage.

Secret of
Painfully boring.

Hurling
Are we there yet????????

Overall very disappointing, after reading the reviews on here in the build up.
Lazy lyrics, horrible drums/keyboard/guitar etc 1/5

I thought you were finished with Morrissey.

Stop it, that was almost, nearly funny!!! I’m loving this isolation ( at the mo) I’ve been off work 2 weeks this coming Wednesday for annual leave... I’ll be phoning my boss tomorrow afternoon to see if I’m allowed back in, I doubt it and may be off for 12 weeks , really hope I’m off, but will take a financial hit. Can’t have it both ways boy wonder9, can we.... how you coping with it all???
no fitba no boozers,its like being down in hell,hell sounds great compared to this shit.this will be the only time In your life where you phone your boss and say CAN I COME BACK TO WORK.

I thought you were finished with Morrissey.
I think bennys quite sad today, as he said last night , he won’t be seeing his elderly mother, only via face time.... fair doos pal, I’m with you... look after her mind benny they won’t be here forever!!!! It’s five years ago that I lost my mother, yes on mother’s day!!! That was 15 March 2015.... and if anyone thinks that’s weird I lost my dad on Father’s Day 2008.... life never disappoints, eh folks

A verse for you benny as I know your sad....

Mothers and sons fight like cocked and loaded musket guns

Mothers love their sons like new born lion cubs

We’re not here that long, but that bond is forever strong

You got FaceTime
I got grave time

Now adult men with hairy manes
Life ain’t the same son as we preferred
Life with a mother with a cocked and loaded musket gun mouth

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back