Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
WHERE THIS MORRISSEY???
IS THE QUARANTINED IN LOS ANGELES OR IN ENGLAND???
SOMEONE KNOWS?????

I have a funny feeling he’s still in the UK. Just in case he needs expert medical assistance from our fantastic NHS. The NHS that he’s avoided contributing to whilst living on the planet.
Home is no longer a question mark when a pandemic breaks out.
Funny that innit.

?? :knife:

The only thing he's said about politics (or can be inferred) since November is that he's not far right or far left.
Unfortunately, his personal wholehearted support for a far-right political party remains there on his website for everyone to see. Until/unless it is removed, we can only assume he still supports them - no other conclusion can be drawn.
www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/i-ve-been-dreaming-of-a-time-when-the-english-are-sick-to-death-of-labour-and-tories
"In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.
That party is For Britain. Please give them a chance."

Risked death to buy the red vinyl from HMV.

It's appropriate. We live in a Morrissey world now, all social distancing & weirdness.

And The Guardian has managed to beclown itself again. One of its hacks & noted Moz-hater, Carole Cadwalladr has been tweeting that the virus was created by China/Big Tech (?) to seize control of our governments. If Moz said that they'd be howling about racist lunacy.

View attachment 55306

It's rather lovely. I don't have a turntable but I might buy one lol

Morrissey will have left England after the London gig, we all knew by then that global lock down was imminent... where else would he go.. he’d already spent time in mankfester, probably with his mam,and family.... no more could concerts to do....so off home to count the dollars...

Risked death to buy the red vinyl from HMV.

It's appropriate. We live in a Morrissey world now, all social distancing & weirdness.

And The Guardian has managed to beclown itself again. One of its hacks & noted Moz-hater, Carole Cadwalladr has been tweeting that the virus was created by China/Big Tech (?) to seize control of our governments. If Moz said that they'd be howling about racist lunacy.

View attachment 55306
looks good,glesga hmv I presume,you should have walked past monorail and pressed it against the window.

I have a funny feeling he’s still in the UK. Just in case he needs expert medical assistance from our fantastic NHS. The NHS that he’s avoided contributing to whilst living on the planet.
Home is no longer a question mark when a pandemic breaks out.
Funny that innit.

Benjamin if your mam was in her 80s wouldn't you want to be with her with the crisis everyone is experiencing in the uk just now.every old person needs help just now and you being the friendly butcher that you are you should know this.

Unfortunately, his personal wholehearted support for a far-right political party remains there on his website for everyone to see. Until/unless it is removed, we can only assume he still supports them - no other conclusion can be drawn.
www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/i-ve-been-dreaming-of-a-time-when-the-english-are-sick-to-death-of-labour-and-tories
"In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.
That party is For Britain. Please give them a chance."
YOU again!!!

Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now
Number 3 in the regular charts, number 1 in alternative. That's a success however you look at it. It's almost as if you've been wasting your time here for the past few years.

Benjamin if your mam was in her 80s wouldn't you want to be with her with the crisis everyone is experiencing in the uk just now.every old person needs help just now and you being the friendly butcher that you are you should know this.

My Mum is in her 80s
We are 20 miles apart
I won’t see her tmrw to give her flowers or a card.
It breaks my heart and hers that we can’t be together BUT we will FaceTime Instead
You are a pathetic wet wipe, snowflake gordyboy9.
You make no sense whatsoever.

Benny

Some of the tunes are ok, hardly his best work. His politics are just so utterly obnoxious now.
Morrissey's music was the perfect tonic to the plague of bullshit back in the day. Now his music continues to alleviate the pain caused from having to listen to twats like this and their ilk. These are the lost ones who can't think for themselves and denigrate anyone who falls out of line from the queue that's going nowhere fast.

There's no need to separate the art from the artist. It's time they separated themselves from Morrissey but apparently even when they've swapped love for loathing all they need is Morrissey.

Morrissey's music was the perfect tonic to the plague of bullshit back in the day. Now his music continues to alleviate the pain caused from having to listen to twats like this and their ilk. These are the lost ones who can't think for themselves and denigrate anyone who falls out of line from the queue that's going nowhere fast.

There's no need to separate the art from the artist. It's time they separated themselves from Morrissey but apparently even when they've swapped love for loathing all they need is Morrissey.

Who are you talking to?

WHERE THIS MORRISSEY???
IS THE QUARANTINED IN LOS ANGELES OR IN ENGLAND???
SOMEONE KNOWS?????

Ping Aztec Camera
I'm guessing he's somewhere in L.A., eating marinara sauce with Nancy while playing NBA2K20 with Kyrie Irving and Russell Brand.

P.S. Very nice to see Delta Rae #2 on that iTunes list. A really nice band.

Last edited:
Ping Aztec Camera
I'm guessing he's somewhere in L.A., eating marinara sauce with Nancy while playing NBA2K20 with Kyrie Irving and Russell Brand.

P.S. Very nice to see Delta Rae #2 on that iTunes list. A really nice band.

Hint. Reckon that's right m8. Dude has got the entire place for himself, Nancy, and lil' Sammy to eat tacos and pizza to their hearts content during Chinese Virus time tit c*** twat inn n nnnnn n nnn nnnn nn n nn n n it.

P.S. Rusty Brand's house got foreclosed on and he was deported back to Brittin. So much for his fantasy of living in Moz Angeles with the California Son.

sam tacos.jpg

Moz doesn't want that Russ B,did they have a story...??
Why Moz is so absent and cold with this pandemic?
What dou you think?
In Central i only publish that Ianadoac is number one....
¿¿¿Why he does not express something regarding the chinese virus,if is something that he always criticizes,i mean that he always said that eating meat is risk to human health.I really do not understand the silence of Moz!!!!????

What's wrong with Moz.
Moz what happens to you?
Your presence is needed Moz say something!!!??????????????????????

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom