Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now
Brilliantly clarified, dear fellow. Let's spend as much of our time as is humanly possible on this website, and continue to let all the other 'visitors' know what a truly awful chap this Morrissey character is!

This could be a very interesting evening on here folks, as we have the usual characters posting who have emptied the drink isles..... the usual moz defenders who are-strutting around the place with a hard on as the album looks to have charted well... and the down trodden depressive ex fans who haven’t got a 4 kin clue what to do next..... it could be a big night if you play your cards right

This could be a very interesting evening on here folks, as we have the usual characters posting who have emptied the drink isles..... the usual moz defenders who are-strutting around the place with a hard on as the album looks to have charted well... and the down trodden depressive ex fans who haven’t got a 4 kin clue what to do next..... it could be a big night if you play your cards right

The official charts don't come out until next Friday, although the mid week one on Wednesday is generally a good indicator of how things are selling.

The official charts don't come out until next Friday, although the mid week one on Wednesday is generally a good indicator of how things are selling.
Actually, the first chart is issued on Monday night and that's usually a good enough indication. In the complete absence of radio airplay for a single, Dog on a String will sell relatively few from Monday onwards. So if it's on 7,000 on Monday eve, it probably won't make 10,000 by the end of the week.

only M could bring out an album on the biggest day of the biggest pandemic the world has seen in a long time,im sure he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
pubs shut 19 hours ago and im missing them already.

The only message from Morrissey.
No humanity, no compassion, no kindness.
Look at me.
Look how popular I am.
Cold and insensitive.
Horrible.
Morrissey has told me on several occasions that he loves me... are you jealous!!!

Is that right next Friday, would that be the “ proper chart” that us oldies used to follow, myself quite fanatically back in the day when the pubs were open of a Saturday evening???? I think you said it would chart at number 8... wanna go higher/ lower/ or stick

Morrissey is the love that dare not speak its name. But we're everywhere. ?

only M could bring out an album on the biggest day of the biggest pandemic the world has seen in a long time,im sure he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
pubs shut 19 hours ago and im missing them already.
I’m here pal....I’ve just finished painting my hallway, now getting settled in with a nice glass of red.. my fave tipple, hob gobbin gold was sold out today... seen a funny picture in the paper today, all the drink isles were totally bare, except about 10 -20 boxes of carona lager.... honestly....

Is that right next Friday, would that be the “ proper chart” that us oldies used to follow, myself quite fanatically back in the day when the pubs were open of a Saturday evening???? I think you said it would chart at number 8... wanna go higher/ lower/ or stick

Looking at what else has been released this week it could be number 3?

I’m here pal....I’ve just finished painting my hallway, now getting settled in with a nice glass of red.. my fave tipple, hob gobbin gold was sold out today... seen a funny picture in the paper today, all the drink isles were totally bare, except about 10 -20 boxes of carona lager.... honestly....

Same here, a good film and a couple of glasses of red. Don't know what it was like elsewhere but most of the bars round here closed at 9 last night apart from one that said open until 11.

WHERE THIS MORRISSEY???
IS THE QUARANTINED IN LOS ANGELES OR IN ENGLAND???
SOMEONE KNOWS?????

The only message from Morrissey.
No humanity, no compassion, no kindness.
Look at me.
Look how popular I am.
Cold and insensitive.
Horrible.
MMMM FRIO!!!! EN ESO TE DOY LA RAZON EN EL RESTO NO!!!! WHERE THIS MOZ??

Looking at what else has been released this week it could be number 3?
So you’ve changed your card to a 3....good game good game..... I’ve heard the album now about 7 times, I like it best when played in the car as you can give it a bit more whelly, it’s really grown on me and has a great flow, until the last three song and then as usual it just tails off, the secret of music is one of his worst songs ever.... but overall I m well impressed with the new sound

Risked death to buy the red vinyl from HMV.

It's appropriate. We live in a Morrissey world now, all social distancing & weirdness.

And The Guardian has managed to beclown itself again. One of its hacks & noted Moz-hater, Carole Cadwalladr has been tweeting that the virus was created by China/Big Tech (?) to seize control of our governments. If Moz said that they'd be howling about racist lunacy.

20200321_201527.jpg

Just be happy that Morrissey's album is doing well all over the place, despite the fact that some tried to cancel him.

They've failed.

Hard.
Quest means business from CNN should sue regarding the song 'Secret of music'.
There's Morrissey saying he never watches the news. What a fib.
Appropriator on a chain.
Titter.

Risked death to buy the red vinyl from HMV.

It's appropriate. We live in a Morrissey world now, all social distancing & weirdness.

And The Guardian has managed to beclown itself again. One of its hacks & noted Moz-hater, Carole Cadwalladr has been tweeting that the virus was created by China/Big Tech (?) to seize control of our governments. If Moz said that they'd be howling about racist lunacy.

View attachment 55306
Love the red vinyl looks really special

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom