Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The only message from Morrissey.
No humanity, no compassion, no kindness.
Look at me.
Look how popular I am.
Cold and insensitive.
Horrible.

See, the thing is - if it gets to the top of the actual, official charts, we'll damn well hear about it. But chances are it won't, so in the meantime, we get these 'picked at the exact moment' shots of streaming and online charts from around the world. It's just like the ones we had previously about being number one in the alternative vinyl charts and so on. So, as I said above, I can see why the footsoldiers and the man himself pick the victories, however obscure and transient.

Some of the tunes are ok, hardly his best work. His politics are just so utterly obnoxious now.

The only thing he's said about politics (or can be inferred) since November is that he's not far right or far left.

Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now

Well, I got to hand it to you Skinny, you really enjoy trying to put out fires with gasoline 'round these parts. He who plays with fire gets burned in the end...just sayin'.

Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now

But you’re not arsed about him blah blah blah.
Get on with it, you prick.

PS
How’s your lawyer these days? Working hard in those cases where someone called you a liar on the internet?

See, the thing is - if it gets to the top of the actual, official charts, we'll damn well hear about it. But chances are it won't, so in the meantime, we get these 'picked at the exact moment' shots of streaming and online charts from around the world. It's just like the ones we had previously about being number one in the alternative vinyl charts and so on. So, as I said above, I can see why the footsoldiers and the man himself pick the victories, however obscure and transient.

Come on, Skinnybob! Take a look at the thread following Morrissey's album in the UK Amazon preorder chart. It was Number 17 in January. It climbed and climbed and then hit Number 1 for well over 24hrs. That is hardly 'picked at the exact moment'.

Where’s your review?

He’s not arsed, remember. But: first thing he does on rising, be it 05:26? Yip, it’s here he comes.
Bradford 2011. Holding court outside the venue. Fast forward a month to vicar street gigs and thinking of his self importance being so high, he wouldn’t go, for fear of being kicked out. That’s how important he thinks he is. Still hasn’t been. And there lies the probably. Full of his own self importance.

The usual fawning-felchers, all declaring victory from an iTunes chart. These are the same people who go to his show during a global pandemic.

Morrissey may be an asshole but he’s got NOTHING on the shit-stream of deaf, blind hacks who defend him, apologize for him and follow him as an example.

The term for said lot is, “reprehensible, ignorant scum”. ...a “sub-species”, if you will.

Sack the band Steve.

Jim falls
Best track/ catchy chorus. Annoying drums and weak lyrics about a Canoe.

Love is
Coldplay Paradise. Ok ish outro.

Bobby
What a mess. All over the place.

Dog
OMG :eek: Canada goose,truth,fleece,niece. Yet more terrible drums.

What kind
More lazy lyrics with Hank Marvin/Shadows guitar and once again terrible drums.

Knockabout
John Shuttleworth on guest keyboards. Catchy chorus.

Darling Pillow
A poor attempt in the style of Manchester band James.

Once I Saw
Obviously a nod to Jeane-Michel-Jarre.

Ruth
Sleuth rhymes with youth rhymes with truth rhymes with erm.......Goof
Garbage.

Secret of
Painfully boring.

Hurling
Are we there yet????????

Overall very disappointing, after reading the reviews on here in the build up.
Lazy lyrics, horrible drums/keyboard/guitar etc 1/5

??:knife:

You’re getting ahead of yourself, l’il shooter. Give it a day or two and we’ll revisit this post.

Is there somewhere IRL that you sycophant slugs could take the katterwalling away from your mom’s basements? Perhaps a small club, or vegan lunch spot? A Catholic Church?

You could arrange a meet-up to discuss the gleaming success of a day at number one on the iTunes streaming platform and then - perhaps lock yourselves in together.

It would be a great way for you to plot Morrissey’s global domination! ...and at least the rest of us would know where all the mindless f***ing goofs are.

Fak Arf.

Well there's all the damnation anyone would require:

'One of the songs sounds like Coldplay'

Sit down Peter, you scummy troll, the king's in town.

Sack the band Steve.

Jim falls
Best track/ catchy chorus. Annoying drums and weak lyrics about a Canoe.

Love is
Coldplay Paradise. Ok ish outro.

Bobby
What a mess. All over the place.

Dog
OMG :eek: Canada goose,truth,fleece,niece. Yet more terrible drums.

What kind
More lazy lyrics with Hank Marvin/Shadows guitar and once again terrible drums.

Knockabout
John Shuttleworth on guest keyboards. Catchy chorus.

Darling Pillow
A poor attempt in the style of Manchester band James.

Once I Saw
Obviously a nod to Jeane-Michel-Jarre.

Ruth
Sleuth rhymes with youth rhymes with truth rhymes with erm.......Goof
Garbage.

Secret of
Painfully boring.

Hurling
Are we there yet????????

Overall very disappointing, after reading the reviews on here in the build up.
Lazy lyrics, horrible drums/keyboard/guitar etc 1/5

??:knife:

Just finished my first full listen.

This album is like a shart. You get “that feeling”, run with it, get to the end-zone and realize you’ve shit yourself and all the f***ing toilet paper has been hoarded by whack-jobs.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom