Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

Comments

R

Roger O

I knew last summer thiis record would be huge. Giant. I called it then. I am all knowing. California Sun is beautiful to me and important to hard working Moe. Willpower and Starship still get blasted in my home. Morrissey has contemplated a covers record since he was 8. All Morrissey holds back is a fun concept. I think Morrissey is tremendous.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
I believe what Central is showing is a post that circulated yesterday and is the iTunes 'alternative' chart.
The general charts for several iTunes countries & peak position etc can be seen here:

20200321_143133.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I believe what Central is showing is a post that circulated yesterday and is the itunes 'alternative' chart.
The general charts for several iTunes countries & peak position etc can be seen here:

View attachment 55291

(just checking the alternative chart now)
Regards,
FWD.
Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now

NealCassidy

Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now
where's your review?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Top Bottom