It's time the tale were told... "Such A Little Thing..." (Demo)

I love that tiny change from "I'm only singing" (demo) to "I was only singing" (finished version)!

(Such a little thing makes such a big difference...)

Yes, Bona Drag ref. CD:
"Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference"
(Electric Demo).
Regards,
FWD.

Ok. Thanks for putting me in the picture. His singing on the 89-91 demos/alternatives is often very close to the final result; with some nuances of course. The music often sounds rougher. Let's hope now for a completely different alternative version of "Get off the stage".

Ok. Thanks for putting me in the picture. His singing on the 89-91 demos/alternatives is often very close to the final result; with some nuances of course. The music often sounds rougher. Let's hope now for a completely different alternative version of "Get off the stage".
According to PJLM, GOTS "alternate version {3:33}, Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Bona Drag", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs". So it does (possibly) exist...somewhere.
The info re; SALT post by FWD is also mentioned: "electric demo {2:55}, Taken from a record company cd-r of a scrapped reissue of "Bona Drag", this has not yet leaked on bootlegs". Of course, owing to this thread by @Irregular Regular , this entry on PJLM is now in need of amendment.

There's no possibly about re: Get Off The Stage (alternate).
It does exist - on the exact same disc Such A... is from.
Given Stephane hasn't updated their site in ~9 years, the Solo wiki & discussion here are probably the best primary sources.
Regards,
FWD.

There's no possibly about re: Get Off The Stage (alternate).
It does exist - on the exact same disc Such A... is from.
Given Stephane hasn't updated their site in ~9 years, the Solo wiki & discussion here are probably the best primary sources.
Regards,
FWD.
Unbenannt.JPG

And on the above shown tape. It is musically different to the official version.
The Such a little thing demo is indeed from the reference -cdr. There is although an unreleased slightly longer version with a short instrumental version at the start that was left off on M´s request, that can be found on an Abbey Road acetate.
Unbenannt1.JPG

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom