It's so hot I'm melting

[grotesquely libelous comment which mods initially had no qualms about approving finally removed]
why was this allowed to be posted? I mean, it's libel, isn't it? and rather serious libel at that. I assume a mod had to approve it before it was posted--so the mods approve of this, then?

Last edited:
why was this allowed to be posted? I mean, it's libel, isn't it? and rather serious libel at that. I assume a mod had to approve it before it was posted--so the mods approve of this, then?
Robby can hold his own and this is between him and me and no american would ever ask a simple canadian for any kind of help cause the only thing Canada ever did to USA was allow those muslim terrorists into USA from Canada that later downed the world trade centre so just shut it you virgin and find a guy from Israel and move on.

OK?

I agree and please remove the post cause I like Robby and always have been. It's easy to post things in my name here cause I am not registered and with me abroad I cannot spend the same amount of time.
I would hope that most people here realise which posts that are not made by me.
The comment was made cause I joked with Robby when he posted a pic of a chinese boy in shirt with a funny statement.

Robby can hold his own and this is between him and me and no american would ever ask a simple canadian for any kind of help cause the only thing Canada ever did to USA was allow those muslim terrorists into USA from Canada that later downed the world trade centre so just shut it you virgin and find a guy from Israel and move on.

OK?
it's a good thing you don't have a job because people have lost their jobs for saying a lot less online. the internet is not the same place is was when you first start trolling and eventually your comments could land you in a lot of trouble.

it's a good thing you don't have a job because people have lost their jobs for saying a lot less online. the internet is not the same place is was when you first start trolling and eventually your comments could land you in a lot of trouble.
Then you should watch your tongue and perhaps stop accusing me of posts I never made and maybe you should start reading the posts that I did make that tell you that those insulting posts were not mine in the first place.
You seem to have an issue with understanding even the simplest things but then again you and your swedish pal have always been out to get me for some strange reason and what if your actions of hate toward me landed you in big problems miss gallery worker?
Should we settle this score in the real world and are you up for it?
Calling my lawyer tomorrow and I will come for everyone here including David who allows so much hate and I will take it to every court out there and hound you all down like dogs.
You started something you couldn't finish missy and now this is not just words anymore and I have nothing to lose as you have hurt my pride and last time that happened a lot of people died.

Then you should watch your tongue and perhaps stop accusing me of posts I never made and maybe you should start reading the posts that I did make that tell you that those insulting posts were not mine in the first place.
You seem to have an issue with understanding even the simplest things but then again you and your swedish pal have always been out to get me for some strange reason and what if your actions of hate toward me landed you in big problems miss gallery worker?
Should we settle this score in the real world and are you up for it?
Calling my lawyer tomorrow and I will come for everyone here including David who allows so much hate and I will take it to every court out there and hound you all down like dogs.
You started something you couldn't finish missy and now this is not just words anymore and I have nothing to lose as you have hurt my pride and last time that happened a lot of people died.
Once again another poster using my name.
Not funny and I always save everything and I am so glad I did.
The police officer told me that what I reported tonight will be brought forward to those in charge of handling it and I have a case number now.
I will contact every leading swedish newspaper and some foreign ones to let them know what is going on here on this website. We will find whoever is behind posting in my name and we will also find those people who have been bullying me for years here.
I am not gonna let this continue and will do whatever it takes to bring those guilty to court. I have nothing to lose now when my name is being used like this and when people continue to accuse me knowing full well that it wasn't me.
You wanted it to be me but it wasn't and what does that say about you people?
You became the one you accused and are doing far worse things yourselves. Double standards and all that.

That basic issue is that so much shit and hate leaves your mouth, Urbanus, with nearly every post that it’s easy to believe that the absolute worst is possible from you. You want people to notice a distinction between you and someone assuming your name, start behaving consistently like a decent human being towards others so that it’s obvious. You’ve created these problems yourself. You’ve made your bed, now lie in it.

That basic issue is that so much shit and hate leaves your mouth, Urbanus, with nearly every post that it’s easy to believe that the absolute worst is possible from you. You want people to notice a distinction between you and someone assuming your name, start behaving consistently like a decent human being towards others so that it’s obvious. You’ve created these problems yourself. You’ve made your bed, now lie in it.
THIS

There is no impersonator. The poster allegedly using URBANUS’ name has the same IP hash as URBANUS threatening him with a lawsuit in the other thread. :rolleyes:

Why is this c*** allowed to roam on here and slander, threaten and be abusive day in day out?

Interesting that you've got the coconut milk working, 12". The one I'm using is super-thick and creamy so I thought it ought to work. But alas I cannot have the sugar or cornstarch. Guess I'll just have to keep experimenting. Although the heatwave has just ended here so there's a bit less incentive! Funny, now that the heat is gone I'm missing it already. Perverse.

You can use honey or syrup instead of sugar. Or pretty much any other sweetener. I use full-fat coconut milk, too. Since I'm trying to eliminate dairy from my diet I use coconut milk in a lot of dishes - it's such a delicious and great source of fat and protein.

You can use honey or syrup instead of sugar. Or pretty much any other sweetener. I use full-fat coconut milk, too. Since I'm trying to eliminate dairy from my diet I use coconut milk in a lot of dishes - it's such a delicious and great source of fat and protein.
I love coconut milk, you could get as cheaply as cows milk in China in the French chain grocery store where I did my non-haggling market shopping, by the end of my years there, it’s basicslly one of the few things I went there for, that and my 250 mg of cheese a week :guitar:
I found life with 0 cheese to just be intolerable :squiffy:

Sadly, I cannot! All forms of sugar are out for me, even most fruits. You're right about the coconut milk, it's fab. Are you using Grace? I use that or if I can't get it, Tropical Sun which is a similar quality. I use it to make kefir and it comes out really thick and delicious - eating some right now with nuts and seeds for breakfast :yum:

Interesting that you've got the coconut milk working, 12". The one I'm using is super-thick and creamy so I thought it ought to work. But alas I cannot have the sugar or cornstarch. Guess I'll just have to keep experimenting. Although the heatwave has just ended here so there's a bit less incentive! Funny, now that the heat is gone I'm missing it already. Perverse.
Give it a few days. We're supposed to be getting a slight reprieve over the weekend prior to a hellish return to heat at the beginning of the week. Worse than the heat is the smoke from the wildfires. Everything smells like a camp fire and if you sleep with the windows open, and who doesn't? You wake up raspy and dry.

Sadly, I cannot! All forms of sugar are out for me, even most fruits. You're right about the coconut milk, it's fab. Are you using Grace? I use that or if I can't get it, Tropical Sun which is a similar quality. I use it to make kefir and it comes out really thick and delicious - eating some right now with nuts and seeds for breakfast :yum:

I guess you'll have to bring in the vodka then! But be warned, the alcohol doesn't freeze out. I made ice cream with ouzo once; I can tell you it was awful but at least we giggled all afternoon.

I have no preferred brand of coconut milk, I just buy whatever kokosmjölk is available, preferably organic. Have you tried coconut cream? It's like coconut milk but fatter and creamier. Your breakfast sounds delicious BTW. Would you mind sharing the recipe?

I love coconut milk, you could get as cheaply as cows milk in China in the French chain grocery store where I did my non-haggling market shopping, by the end of my years there, it’s basicslly one of the few things I went there for, that and my 250 mg of cheese a week :guitar:
I found life with 0 cheese to just be intolerable :squiffy:

I don't like cheese. I'll eat cream cheese and feta if circumstances are pressing, but that's about it. I always thought the Chinese were very smart for not eating cheese!

I don't like cheese. I'll eat cream cheese and feta if circumstances are pressing, but that's about it. I always thought the Chinese were very smart for not eating cheese!
Oh cheese is all the rage in the emerging middle class now :cool: and where I mostly lived was a huge Tibetan population forcibly removed from their homeland mostly in the 60s and 70s and they make a tasty cheese from Yak’s milk, though, to be honest, it’s defo an acquired taste :blushing:

Can imagine. China is a place I'd probably like to see, but I don't think I could live there since it's so very different to what I'm used to. Although I guess when you expect a culture to be vastly different it probably helps, unlike when you move within Western Europe expecting countries to be similar only to find they're not.

Can imagine. China is a place I'd probably like to see, but I don't think I could live there since it's so very different to what I'm used to. Although I guess when you expect a culture to be vastly different it probably helps, unlike when you move within Western Europe expecting countries are similar only to find they're not.
Yeah, I did almost 2 years in Eastern Europe and the Caucasus mountains regions first, kind of, helped ease my cultural transition I think :)

Back
Top Bottom