It's so hot I'm melting

This thread appear just as it has become much cooler at least at night here in Sweden but I use two fans to force air in and that works and I sleep all night with a fan on.
Iodine helps a lot and without it I would have been dead by now. Only the mediterraneans know how to cope and they shut down their homes during the day and let fresh air in at night.
In many places people believe leaving windows and doors open works but that will just make it worse. Drink loads and loads of water.

Warmest July in 260 years here in Sweden media report tonight. I wish people would stop talk about weather and instead called what it is, modification of the climate.
It's in times like these you wonder how the hell people can pay money to go warm places and especially if they travel to places where it's muggy.
Florida, India (yes you support the worst rape culture in the entire world) and Thailand is where the white trash love to show off their pink bodies.

I'm a gingernut, so it's hard. It's not the heat that's bothering me so much anymore, but the boredom of waking up to the same benign nothingness every day. Jeez....a change in weather is the only excitement I get in life.

I'm a gingernut, so it's hard. It's not the heat that's bothering me so much anymore, but the boredom of waking up to the same benign nothingness every day. Jeez....a change in weather is the only excitement I get in life.
the feeling of benign nothingness is exacerbated by the heat though, I find. in fact, i would say benign nothingness is the essence of heat. whereas theres so much lovely nuance in the cold, so many different variations and notes, and you wonder where they came from, what crystalline realm from another time. it's like perfume in a way. there's no perfume in the heat. the heat makes everything seem so flat, and lacking dimension, like you're living in a drawing. I think I register the heat as bulk, something filling up the air and the space between things, so that everything is literally stacked on top of each other as in a drawing. when it becomes cold, it's like suddenly I exist in space again and there seems to be so much depth, and space between things, and i can move around again, and theres this sense of this great clearing away of some foul obstruction.

People will be buying their own air condition for next summer.

This HAARP heatwave is a way to create even more chaos along with the chaos we already have. It is obvious the HAARP system is in the hands of lefties who want to claim that this is somehow related with the climate change they claim exists but the only climate change is a worldwide system used to force one on people.

They claim one day it will get warmer then claim a new iceage is on the way. They need to make their mind up. But maybe allowing the chinese to swap bicycles for cars wasn't a good idea. Everyone knows subspecies cannot drive anyway.

The fortune cookie paper is not a drivers license!

It's like everyday is like a Sunday, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom