It's so hot I'm melting

37 degress Celsius now which is the highest this summer and you don't wanna know the temperature away from the shade when in the actual sunlight.
Swedish festival has introduced a complete smoking ban and I only wish they did that everywhere all year round.

Being online makes me forget about the heat for a while. Just glad I don't live in a particularly warm building.

l-30846-as-soon-as-i-stepped-outside-today-summer-you-dumb-bitch.jpg

Summer is now called furnace season or something like that in the UK and with spring and autumn gone and weak winters what we used to call summer needs a new word.
I agree. I used to be able to rely on deep freezes every winter, and snow most years. I haven't even worn anything heavier than a hoodie for the majority of winter the last decade. We may have a week or two of cold, where it used to be fairly bitter from November-March/April.

Blood red moon tonight and the apocalypse is closing in just like the bible predicted.

Blood red moon
you started singing too soon
you thought you won 3-1
now Howard Kendall's gone

Couldn't help myself!

I agree. I used to be able to rely on deep freezes every winter, and snow most years. I haven't even worn anything heavier than a hoodie for the majority of winter the last decade. We may have a week or two of cold, where it used to be fairly bitter from November-March/April.
I dunno if your area is included but the predictions are heatwave until christmas over there.

Muggy as fook and waiting for rain which will only make it even more muggy. Need serious thunder but only heard thunder once on Friday.
Pilla making a casserole in this heat on Saturday will officially turn my home into a sauna and people from Finland will invade my place.
I am a sucker for their women...

They promised rain but did we get any?

Of course not!

Watching the weather radar it is easy to see how the above rain rings I posted are used to control the weather as they are spinning around which in turn means they can control the direction of clouds and rain. I don't need to post one from today cause they have been in the same place for I don't know how many days now.

They promised rain but did we get any?

Of course not!

Watching the weather radar it is easy to see how the above rain rings I posted are used to control the weather as they are spinning around which in turn means they can control the direction of clouds and rain. I don't need to post one from today cause they have been in the same place for I don't know how many days now.

WE HAD RAIN AND THUNDER!

It felt like a gift from the gods and people were out watching it like it was som great event or something. I feel like I am alive again.

More rain and thunder and hail and the weather radar rain rings are spinning anti clock wise in a satanist fashion.

Buy some records. I love the excitement of waiting for them to arrive, and the excitement of opening them, and then trying to figure out when/how I'll get the time and empty house to ever listen to them. I'm wondering if you can install a record player in the car. Changing sides could be tricky though while driving.
I'm going to take your advice and buy a glut of vinyl tomorrow. I'm only going to buy records by artists beginning with the letter 'I' so that my purchases are arbitrary..... adds a bit more excitement.

Incredible thunder showers today and that meant that I was finally able to create a nice draft of wind throughout the flat. I've had the best nights sleep in 2 weeks.
I even remember my own name now!

Back
Top Bottom