"It's Over" (Roy Orbison cover) posted on Spotify; "California Son" sleeve revealed

Region restricted currently, the "California Son" sleeve is revealed in the song link.

46337_california_son_sleeve.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone be a hero and make me love them forever by recording it or something onto an MP3? It won't work for me and I don't pay for Spotify anyway.

Holy shit, his voice in this is spectacular!

There's another voice on there too at points .. I remember a couple of the songs on the album were to be duets? Can't remember which ones or who with.

Very nice!
I remain convinced, as I was when I first heard about this project, that this album will be better than the last two put together.
His singing has lost none of the appeal, in fact it has quite possibly got even better in recent years.
All Moz needs is decent material to work with.

Whole thing is on my Instagram in three videos. @Theironbridge

With kindness,

The iron bridge

Very nice!
I remain convinced, as I was when I first heard about this project, that this album will be better than the last two put together.
His singing has lost none of the appeal, in fact it has quite possibly got even better in recent years.
I have to agree with you. Although his newer albums do seem to include songs not up to par than work from say the 90s, Morrissey's voice is not lacking at all. I've gone through all the original source material for this covers LP and they're all right in the pocket for Morrissey. I'm excited for this LP.

Very nice!
Yes! He’s transcended the “artist” label in order to achieve a Pat Boone level of f***-tardery.

Turn your elevator speakers WAY up. LOL!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom