"It's Over" (Roy Orbison cover) posted on Spotify; "California Son" sleeve revealed

Region restricted currently, the "California Son" sleeve is revealed in the song link.

46337_california_son_sleeve.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The halo referencing spiritual character, sun gods and emperors is superb. Excellent graphic for t-shirts! I'm sure the song is even better!!!

Terrible artwork, looks like a cross between Cillit Bang & B&M background with Moz face layered on

Although suppose it’s still an upgrade on that car crash of the low in high school photoshop effort.

Surely could get better designed covers than the last few albums?

Terrible artwork, looks like a cross between Cillit Bang & B&M background with Moz face layered on

Although suppose it’s still an upgrade on that car crash of the low in high school photoshop effort.

I thought the LIHS single covers were good

Official_B&M_Retail_logo.jpg

Cillit_Bang_logo.jpg

:) thanks, I needed a laugh.
Regards,
FWD.

I think it's way worse than LIHS, the horrible artifacting on the photo and the stock font makes it look like a mock-up/placeholder

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom