"It's Over" (Roy Orbison cover) posted on Spotify; "California Son" sleeve revealed

Region restricted currently, the "California Son" sleeve is revealed in the song link.

46337_california_son_sleeve.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why spoon-feed these twats? The question of sourcing was asked and answered MULTIPLE times. They responded with pre-school level mindlessness.

How can poorly raised and educated little shits grow into reasonable human beings without making an effort of their own?

WAIT.

...this is a Morrissey forum.

Never mind.

What an epic contribution, you useless twat.

Have you heard the whole thing, Stephen? The snippet I heard sounded good vocally, but it wasn't enough to judge. I do find his covers a bit lacking generally - he seems to put very little effort into them - but I was keeping an open mind on this album.

Fair point. I hope it's better than my initial reaction because it's such an iconic song.

is there another artist on planet earth that gets critiqued as much as Morrissey.the voice is great,production terrible,lyrics are garb,cover art even worse.if you don't like the sound don't listen to it,if you don't like what you see then ignore it.
No. ...because few have revealed themselves to be hack f***ing shells of their former selves, with the zeal and fervour of Moorissey.

“Fake it till you make it” doesn’t work for folks who set it up hard and rode it for a decade before descending into clownish buggery.

...and how THE f*** is an old, dedicated fan supposed to react to this? Nobody here even knows who Pat Boone is, so the comparison is moot.

It’s fine for the lot who have ZERO concept of who Roy Orbison was or what his oeuvre means to the development of modern music. ...but PLEASE f***ing stop talking like you have a clue.

Your music collection dated back to 2010 until your wise auntie told you about the Smiths. You haven’t listened to a 1908 Smithsonian field recording, delta blues, the rise of jazz, the progress toward what we have on offering today. ...but you’re good with your wee hole and happy to spout shit.

That says everything about YOU. ...and NOTHING about those who’ve invested heart, mind and soul into doing their musical homework.

It’s YOU, Moorissey, Pat Boone, Puff Daddy and Sting. Stay in your f***ing lane.

He looks like the f***ing messiah with that stained glass church looking Jesus halo in the background, I'm expecting doves to fly out his head any second.
Shame the backside isn’t shown.

It shows a spew of sycophantic pugs from this board, flying out his asshole, with their tongues extended to accept the anal drippings.

What an epic contribution, you useless twat.
I’m not here to pander to mindless wee c***s, l’il shooter. You’ve mistaken me for the f***ing babysitter.

If you don’t possess the cognitive capability to read and comprehend what I’m saying, kindly zip-it.

A circus can only employ a finite number of clowns. ...and this one doesn’t require you as a volunteer, son.

The full song is available on itunes in Japan. It sounds fantastic. His voice is beautiful and LP adds some great vocals. I love it

That’s not the raw source.
No pedant, that's MY raw source. One made on a noisy train - hence me saying I'd re-encode it. Just remind us of what you brought to the table?
FWD.

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom