"It's Over" - physical release & cover art - Morrissey Central (26 Feb, 2019)

46372_46365_Over_x9rgtl.png

'IT'S OVER' 45/SINGLE (Physical)

"B-side is Brow Of My Beloved.
Please watch usual outlets for availability.
BMG/etienne LABEL."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over

The post also shares a fan made video:

'IT'S OVER' VIDEO, MADE BY ALEXANDMIRA

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's shit, Gordy, and people care about these things. It seems evident that he's no longer using professional, skilled people and the results speak for themselves. Which is very sad, when like you say, there is a long heritage of great cover artwork.
Did you not like the LIHS singles sleeves? I thought they were great.

I loved what the Orb's son had to say about Morrissey. The point about their hair had to be made. I think the son is behind the Roy Orbison hologram shows on tour presently making giant money. I hope he can help Morrissey to secure one for the distant future. The world will need one. Great praise from the Roy Orbison family. That's awesome!

I loved what the Orb's son had to say about Morrissey. The point about their hair had to be made. I think the son is behind the Roy Orbison hologram shows on tour presently making giant money. I hope he can help Morrissey to secure one for the distant future. The world will need one. Great praise from the Roy Orbison family. That's awesome!
That hologram tour is the creepiest thing. :straightface:

They could even have hologram-Moz walk offstage whenever someone in the crowd shouts "We miss you in Old Trafford!"

That hologram tour is the creepiest thing. :straightface:
That hologram is not Royś real face. They must have filmed a look alike with prosthetics. Itś not creepy so much. Just odd. He should fly around the theater. Why not Roy Robot?

That hologram is not Royś real face. They must have filmed a look alike with prosthetics. Itś not creepy so much. Just odd. He should fly around the theater. Why not Roy Robot?
Well, I do find it creepy. And odd. I would not personally buy a ticket for such a hologram show of a deceased artist, I’d much rather stay home and watch one of their (genuine) old concerts on DVD or YouTube.

Is this one available as a physical release? I cannot find it.

Is this one available as a physical release? I cannot find it.
I'm afraid not, just the digital format with CALIFORNIA SON cover.... only physical so far set in stone are
Love to be- RSD release
Wedding bell blues may 10th....and of course lp CS may 25th
FgJ

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom