Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Well In the real world where we all have access to all aspects of the World Wide Web, there’s plenty of information, looks like the mental institution where you reside, have restricted your access to certain sites.

In the real world we call it www, or just the web.

the one blog calls skinnny a squealing stuck pig :lbf:
who trolls all over the internet calling everybody racist:lbf:

Its well documented? You mean you believe all the shit that morons on here post. It will take you five minutes to do an internet search on Skinny. You will find he lives in one of the most picturesque areas of the UK and has a very good job.
Mozmar never said he was unemployed and living in a dump. Stick to the script.

See no-one on team skiddy has stepped in yet to dispute any of this!!! I for one believe skiddy has been exposed for what he is. Shameful that he should treat his family so badly.

See no-one on team skiddy has stepped in yet to dispute any of this!!! I for one believe skiddy has been exposed for what he is. Shameful that he should treat his family so badly.

internet search confirms hes a professional troll. and as we know, troll have many troll pseudonyms.:lbf:
remember when Skinny doxed the poor dude from the BRS. :lbf:

I can't say I found anything particularly dreadful about the person in question, but I did see him clype to a hack which would put him on my blacklist for eternity.

I can't say I found anything particularly dreadful about the person in question, but I did see him clype to a hack which would put him on my blacklist for eternity.

He's a piece of shit desperate for fame; he's ended up making himself look ridiculous. The more he spouts off in public the more ridiculous he makes himself, & his lost cause, look.
Utter embarrassment.

JAJAJAJ TE COMPRASTE UN CLITORIS?COMO FUNCIONA A PILAS??? AHORA SOS HERMAFRODITA COMO LA LOMBRIZ DE TIERRA JAJAAAA Y NO ME CALLO NADA

Speak English or shut the f*** up, Loogie.

I saw that. All's Fair in Love & Destroying Your Political Enemies, so I won't judge him on that - but bloody hell, it's not brought down 'The Far Right' (all five of them), it's wrecked the left (what hasn't?).

We'll be trying to find ways of saying, 'we don't think you're all racists' for decades.

..and big irony discovered...despite his hatred, he still plays The Smiths music in his (Finan's) spotify account....how contrary...I'm sure Morrissey was in The Smiths??? although I could be mistaken...interesting choice by Finan in the penultimate track...

Still Ill indeed!! Yes you are.

Poor little Peter. He does seem to be coming in for quite a lot of flack. Thoroughly deserved, of course...he is repugnant. However, for the sake of the site, wouldn't it be best if everyone simply put him on ignore? It is a pity that one man's illness derails every thread.

..and big iro:barf:ny discovered...despite his hatred, he still plays The Smiths music in his (Finan's) spotify account....how contrary...I'm sure Morrissey was in The Smiths??? although I could be mistaken...interesting choice by Finan in the penultimate track...

:censored:

Oy Vey a Skinny spotify playlistdoh:
hes a regular superstar, in league with AlainT, Le Pew et al. Very famous figures.
hes soon to be interviewed at the pub in "boogaloo radio" with the other unknowns
who get interviewed there.
no wonder he has so many sympathizer pseudonyms :lbf:

..and big irony discovered...despite his hatred, he still plays The Smiths music in his (Finan's) spotify account....how contrary...I'm sure Morrissey was in The Smiths??? although I could be mistaken...interesting choice by Finan in the penultimate track...

There really is a weird idea that you can take the Morrissey out of The Smiths, even though he's the only thing that gives them their edge.

But, if that's the little shield of virtue someone needs to hide their Morrissey fandom behind, fair enough. Keeps the ember burning till his reputation can reignite. Which it will.

There really is a weird idea that you can take the Morrissey out of The Smiths, even though he's the only thing that gives them their edge.

But, if that's the little shield of virtue someone needs to hide their Morrissey fandom behind, fair enough. Keeps the ember burning till his reputation can reignite. Which it will.

The guy finan is just a completely f***ed up nut job...if any sane person hated someone as much as finan allegedly does, then you would totally disconnect from the person you hate, not keep yourself in a perpetual loop of hate. With every play of a Smiths tune, it serves as a constant reminder of the object of your hate (Moz in this instance). Seems he was previously obsessed with Morrissey, & now he's obsessed with hating Morrissey. What a truly f***ed up person.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom