It's over, Boz?

When I first saw this thread I assumed it was the audio equivalent of "I saw Elvis' face in a nacho" but I have to say that upon listening to it, it absolutely sounds like he's saying "it's over, Boz." And given the theme of the song (was this the first time it reappeared into the live shows?) I must admit I'm intrigued.
"Beethoven was... Beethoven was deaf" is right. I only listened to those few seconds around 43:05 (which sounds a bit like Boz or boss) so I completely missed that he said "was deaf" at 43:16, but he does.

Going by this thread, Beethoven wasn't the only one with hearing problems. :p
Morrissey_009.jpg

I'm not sure why he would say "it's over Boz" in NY? Maybe in Camden or Portugal but why NY ?
Alain made it back to the camp, so maybe Boz can also? I liked the Boz songs on Low In Highschool. I think they packed a punch. Same with Art Hounds. The trouble is live M is much much much better without Boz there. Maybe get Boz to record songs for LPS and leave it at that?
Im not being f***ing cruel either, I think Boz did some good stuff with M and I think M felt safe with him. He just didn't add much live. This new band are fire. M should keep it like that. Let Boz do covers with James Maker (LOL)

100% he sings/says "Beethoven was....Beethoven.....was deaf". The first time I heard it I agreed with the 'Boz' version and couldn't understand the whole 'Beethoven' angle, but the last two words are clearly "was deaf". Now hearing that, the rest of it all falls into place.

I agree, when I first heard it I thought it was the Boz line but once you hear it as Beethoven you have it. I now can’t even hear why I thought he said anything else!

Back
Top Bottom