It's a miracle!: Hope Sandoval has a new record out

Holy shee-at, are you serious? Where did you hear/read this, Mr. Vox?

I thought the band was a dead issue; there's been no news of any activity for epochs (that I am aware of).

Awww, thank you very much for the download link, MR.

Really look forward seeing live of Hope & Warm Inventions later this year. :)

I had a chance to talk to Kevin Shields in 1993, at that time one of his favourite bands was Mazzy Star.

Last edited:
It is a lovely tune, thanks for the link.

It mentions it at the bottom of the article:

"The Warm Inventions will tour North America and Europe later in the year. A press release also mentions that Sandoval has recorded a guest vocal for a forthcoming Massive Attack album, which could be just incredible. Also, Sandoval promises something nobody expected: A new Mazzy Star album. Says Sandoval: "It's almost finished, but when it will be coming out, I don't know."

It mentions it at the bottom of the article:

"The Warm Inventions will tour North America and Europe later in the year. A press release also mentions that Sandoval has recorded a guest vocal for a forthcoming Massive Attack album, which could be just incredible. Also, Sandoval promises something nobody expected: A new Mazzy Star album. Says Sandoval: "It's almost finished, but when it will be coming out, I don't know."

Thank you very much for the c&p, from Firefox I couldn't read those.

Great to know Mazzy Star is also going to release a new album possibly in 2010. :)

Oh how peculiar. I have a Microsoft browser and couldn't read that part either. Crikey, this makes me wonder what else I've been missing...

Back
Top Bottom