Items you don't really need.

The Seeker of Good Songs

P705005L.jpg

SHREDDER SCISSORS
Multiple blades cut five strips at once!

Shred Documents With Ease! Avoid identity theft by shredding documents any time, any place. Multiple blades cut five strips at once, quickly & easily slicing sensitive statements, bills, receipts. No batteries/plugs. Also use to cut expired credit cards, for crafts, scrapbooking and confetti. Right/left hand use.

P701647L.jpg

Premium Detox Foot Patches

Detox your body. Relieve sore, tired, swollen feet overnite. Just place our peel n’ stick Detox Foot Patches on the soles of your feet at bedtime. Peppermint infused formula stimulates reflex zones, promoting natural detoxification & increased circulation. 30 disposable patches.

P309030L.jpg

Hair Drying Bonnet

Salon-Style Drying at Home

Our easy to use Hair Bonnet turns your new-fangled blow dryer into a fully ventilated salon style bonnet dryer. Roomy hair dryer cap is perfect for drying hair in rollers, and for fuller hair styles. Elasticized bonnet vent fits most hand-held blow-dryers; opening expands to fit up to 4" diameter. Dryer Bonnet has an easy-to-use drawstring closure for a custom fit.

P505004L.jpg
note in the descrption:Nippets are also used by men to avoid chafing. ???

NIPPITS

Feel More Comfortable And Confident. Physician-designed self-adhesive Nippits help women avoid embarrassment by concealing nipples when wearing sheer shirts, wet swimsuits, clingy knits, lingerie and other clothing. Easy to place Nippets are painless to remove. Latex-free, non-irritating nipple hiders are medically approved. Nippets are also used by men to avoid chafing. Set of 5 pairs.

these and many other choice items at www.shophometrends.com

P309030L.jpg

Hair Drying Bonnet

Salon-Style Drying at Home

Our easy to use Hair Bonnet turns your new-fangled blow dryer into a fully ventilated salon style bonnet dryer. Roomy hair dryer cap is perfect for drying hair in rollers, and for fuller hair styles. Elasticized bonnet vent fits most hand-held blow-dryers; opening expands to fit up to 4" diameter. Dryer Bonnet has an easy-to-use drawstring closure for a custom fit.

I want one!

love

Grim

my nan has one. I'll borrow it next time I go see her and post it up to you shall I?

does she have the "new-fangled" blower part to go with it?

I see your hair-drying bonnet and raise you a portable infrared sauna:

I love the pic of the lady sitting in it reading a magazine.

But laugh at these all you want, but you know you'd buy one if it had a Morrissey logo on it!

I see your hair-drying bonnet and raise you a portable infrared sauna:

I love the pic of the lady sitting in it reading a magazine.

But laugh at these all you want, but you know you'd buy one if it had a Morrissey logo on it!
they had them on Big Brother this year :D

That detox patch doesn't sound like a bad idea, if it works. The shredder scissors are pretty funny, though.

new%20toilet%20paper%20from%20ken%20howard%20dot%20com.jpg

11706.jpg

pharmacutical-products-for-sale-in-asia-corkit-ad-1.JPG

hotdogtogo.jpg

The Seeker of Good Songs;663252 [IMG said:
http://www.shophometrends.com/images/200/P505004L.jpg[/IMG] note in the descrption:Nippets are also used by men to avoid chafing. ???

NIPPITS

Feel More Comfortable And Confident. Physician-designed self-adhesive Nippits help women avoid embarrassment by concealing nipples when wearing sheer shirts, wet swimsuits, clingy knits, lingerie and other clothing. Easy to place Nippets are painless to remove. Latex-free, non-irritating nipple hiders are medically approved. Nippets are also used by men to avoid chafing. Set of 5 pairs.

Actually, nippets are extremely useful to long distance running men. nipples usually chafe from all the up and down running motion and then you get bleeding nips. Those ARE useful.
THe rest of it's ridiculous though!

strange-inventions_109.jpg

japanese_invention_12wtmk.jpg

unbrellaraintube.jpg

uselessinvent01.jpg

13457_n63U_90.jpg

japanese_invention_06wtmk.jpg

pt_pizza.jpg

eggbolo.jpg

(i've been very bored, this morning :o)

Back
Top Bottom