it was just a clarification

D

dragonfire

asking all the journalist who work in the '80, this is not an blasphemous rumours, it was just a clarification, that's all.
I'm a Smiths fan, but it's always disapointed to learn this sort of "news".

Clarification for what, though?

> asking all the journalist who work in the '80, this is not an
> blasphemous rumours, it was just a clarification, that's all.
> I'm a Smiths fan, but it's always disapointed to learn this sort
> of "news".

Last I heard there has to be a mistake printed or a confusing set of facts surrounding something needing to be clarified...

THIS whole thing sounds to me as if someone wants to stir up something a bit late in the game; though I COULD be wrong. I often am. And if it wasn't printed back in the 80's (during a time when drugs amongst rockers wasn't out of the ordinary, and NOW it is...) and now it is being brought up, what else is it to be construed as but a rumor?

I appreciate your being a Smiths fan, however, why come to a Morrissey site and talk of such old news, no news, whatever if you aren't trying to stir something negative up on him?

I am just thoughtful today, I apologize if I seem rash and annoying. It is merely one of the many wonderful traits I possess in this wild personality I have!

Laura

> asking all the journalist who work in the '80, this is not an
> blasphemous rumours, it was just a clarification, that's all.
> I'm a Smiths fan, but it's always disapointed to learn this sort
> of "news".

though I believe you'll eventually notice, but there's no point in getting into this matter any further now. You're right - sure - and it's fine as far as clarification goes, but then well we all know what went on, and what not.
And, btw, did you see that "famous" article of 85 - where he's quoted rather explicitly on the subject? I don't know why no one ever returned to that point again, agree with me, it would have been interesting for ALL to know ...

greetings,
Lola Béguis.

Back
Top Bottom