It Happens Every Time - B side " It's Over " in any format ?

sounds like someone holding their phone up to a speaker.

Thanks you very much for adding, but....
It's me or not !!! the sound doesn't seem very good for a studio recording ??
Best Regards,
PIVI16
Yep, it's exactly that.
The person sharing probably saw all the posts asking for any form of recording.
The person persisting with the posts asking over and over for it got exactly what they asked for - any recording of it, even a phone recording.
Regards,
FWD

Yep, it's exactly that.
The person sharing probably saw all the posts asking for any form of recording.
The person persisting with the posts asking over and over for it got exactly what they asked for - any recording of it, even a phone recording.
Regards,
FWD
I thought you took the pic of the single at HMV, so I figured you bought a copy(maybe not wanting to open, IDK) Anyways just happy to hear it, so many thanks

I thought you took the pic of the single at HMV, so I figured you bought a copy(maybe not wanting to open, IDK) Anyways just happy to hear it, so many thanks
I did.
For people asking (all here long enough to have asked for previous recordings and have seen my previous responses when asked), I don't possess a record player to record it - it is in storage.
I find it ridiculous that certain people have tried the water on a stone approach to getting a track when that particular bit of information has been stated many times in the past. Similarly, I find it sad that given the things I've shared, people would think there's any reason I wouldn't if I had the means to do so - I don't hold on to things and have shared as much as possible over the years. People like Adhouse et al all helped previously with rips and any store bought digital has been shared by myself the very second it's available. Some kind private donators also share with me and that gets put up the very second I get it too. The response to a new track coming out I'd expect of people here is: 'oh, if he hasn't put it in the download section, he probably hasn't got the means to share it yet'.
The amount of nonsense yesterday (and the unessessary work it created) regarding the B-side is enough to put me off all together to be honest.
Regards,
FWD.

I love the strings, looking forward to the digital release! Presumably it will be released at a random time of BMG's choosing! :D

I did.
For people asking (all here long enough to have asked for previous recordings and have seen my previous responses when asked), I don't possess a record player to record it - it is in storage.
I find it ridiculous that certain people have tried the water on a stone approach to getting a track when that particular bit of information has been stated many times in the past. Similarly, I find it sad that given the things I've shared, people would think there's any reason I wouldn't if I had the means to do so - I don't hold on to things and have shared as much as possible over the years. People like Adhouse et al all helped previously with rips and any store bought digital has been shared by myself the very second it's available. Some kind private donators also share with me and that gets put up the very second I get it too. The response to a new track coming out I'd expect of people here is: 'oh, if he hasn't put it in the download section, he probably hasn't got the means to share it yet'.
The amount of nonsense yesterday (and the unessessary work it created) regarding the B-side is enough to put me off all together to be honest.
Regards,
FWD.
famous you are the one person who has always come through for people on here,everyone should be grateful.

I did.
Regards,
FWD.

Famous when dead, We are all very grateful to you, respect :bow:
I love "It Happens Every Time", beautiful cover !!!
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Thank you very much. Should've been on CS. Many old Moz trademarks visible with an elegant melodie and wonderful strings. Short n sweet.

Back
Top Bottom