It’s official a LatinAmerica Tour 2018

43345_2018_latin_america_tour.jpg

UPDATE 10:45 AM PT:

Link posted by Sarcasmos:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he is protested everywhere he shows himself. Anywhere he dares play, I hope people show up and protest against his sick, sad, dated, hateful beliefs. He has no place in this world. If he were ever to play in my city, I’ll be there to do the same.

Wait, did you just say 'He has no place in this world'. Wow. Really? Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? Would you like to pull the switch?

Scratch the surface of any leftie and there's usually a would-be firing squad commander underneath.

all iv seen this morning on the bbc news channel this morning is English fans being whipped up into a state of euphoria with flags saying ENGLAND AND PROUD and FLYING THE FLAG FOR ENGLAND can you imagine if it was M saying these things.

all iv seen this morning on the bbc news channel this morning is English fans being whipped up into a state of euphoria with flags saying ENGLAND AND PROUD and FLYING THE FLAG FOR ENGLAND can you imagine if it was M saying these things.

...about immigrants, or a meaningless sport match?

In his own words, Morrissey couldn't care less about it.

Morrissey has decided what his defining characteristics are for this stage of his "career," and it's not his music. This is the risk any artist takes when becoming a political bullhorn. The art no "longer" matters. It's never strong enough to dominate over issues that matter to most people's values.

At the end of the day, he's just a jingle man beholden to ever shifting trends. The pop culture generation that he grew up in seems to think that their favored artists will be remembered forever, when the modern nature of pop culture's turnover makes it less likely for that to happen. Everything's disposable now.

Sometimes, it's okay to let go of the past, and sometimes it's crucial that you do so.

His music didn't save your life. It most likely just delayed it, and you know I'm right.

Wait, did you just say 'He has no place in this world'. Wow. Really? Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? Would you like to pull the switch?

Scratch the surface of any leftie and there's usually a would-be firing squad commander underneath.

Even Morrissey would admit he doesn't have a place in this world. Why would you not believe him over someone who clearly understands that he hates the world in general?

The "left" is not separating children form their parents, and fueling paranoia about the "others."

Fascism is on the right of the spectrum, and Morrissey has fully endorsed fascist mouthpieces.

Some of you still seem to think that you can rehabilitate Morrissey's image.

What a lonely crowd. The anxiety must be demoralizing.

Whenever someone uses Hitler or the holocaust to make an argument, they’ve already lost the argument. Get a grip, drama queen.

Morrissey’s racist views have no place on this earth. That’s the point that apparently you failed to understand.

And your statement about “any leftie” is laughable. Take a look at the right in the USA - there you will find exactly what you claim of the left.

Who the F#ck wants to pay money to see freakin' Jesse Tobias play guitar and butcher Moz songs?
The guy has been a sonic disaster since he first showed up.

Argentina

Who the F#ck wants to pay money to see freakin' Jesse Tobias play guitar and butcher Moz songs?
The guy has been a sonic disaster since he first showed up.
Quite a few... mexico selling nicely

F*ck Argentina, damn nazis (you did accept the nazis on they exile), you rejected Moz on his last tour, why do you want him now? p*ss off.

We love typos

DhXhSv_WAAE2cV8.jpg

But he hates it and I'll never forget how he destroyed the guy in front of me in Karlstad 2006 holding up something with the same spelling. Moz tore into him and gave him a real lecture but I think it was on the second night cause theyt aired the first one live on radio here.

If anyone deserves a tour and gigs now it is you so make sure to enjoy it.

We love typos

DhXhSv_WAAE2cV8.jpg

There's a tale given by an eyewitness that a venue in the US had this spelling on display on its façade during a tour some time in the 90s, and when Moz saw it he instructed the tourbus driver to just keep going. Can't remember what the venue was.

There's a tale given by an eyewitness that a venue in the US had this spelling on display on its façade during a tour some time in the 90s, and when Moz saw it he instructed the tourbus driver to just keep going. Can't remember what the venue was.

I hope they correct the typo before December. In fact, I really hope we still have a country in December, since our monetary sign has been devaluated 60% during the last two months and people don't know what will happen here during the next months. I sincerely don't know. I hope everything keeps calm enough so, between other things, we can enjoy Morrissey's visit by the end of the year. I wonder how most things keep going on, how people wake up in the mornings and they still go to their jobs, how they still pay their taxes to sustain a terribly non efficient political class and how they have a relatively normal life knowing their salaries will worth close to nothing during the next months. I wonder... :cry:

I remember hearing this too. I think it may have been a bit more recent than the 90s.

Hearing a rumor that this tour is cancelled as well? Can anyone verify please.

Hearing a rumor that this tour is cancelled as well? Can anyone verify please.

The rumor is based on a photoshoped tour poster with the word „cancelled“ over it, you‘ve seen on instagram, haven‘t you?
I guess this is a bad joke only.

The rumor is based on a photoshoped tour poster with the word „cancelled“ over it, you‘ve seen on instagram, haven‘t you?
I guess this is a bad joke only.
Thank you and it’s a very bad joke indeed!

But he hates it and I'll never forget how he destroyed the guy in front of me in Karlstad 2006 holding up something with the same spelling. Moz tore into him and gave him a real lecture but I think it was on the second night cause theyt aired the first one live on radio here.

If anyone deserves a tour and gigs now it is you so make sure to enjoy it.
I found it and it was on the night they recorded it:

Back
Top Bottom