It’s official a LatinAmerica Tour 2018

43345_2018_latin_america_tour.jpg

UPDATE 10:45 AM PT:

Link posted by Sarcasmos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Since Morrissey is so supportive of minorities and their struggles. Good grief. I seriously hope these folks don’t pay money to watch a certified racist sing.

Nice. Since Morrissey is so supportive of minorities and their struggles. Good grief. I seriously hope these folks don’t pay money to watch a certified racist sing.
He can always just clarify that he's talking about "those immigrants. Not you guys! You guys are fine by me!"

He can always just clarify that he's talking about "those immigrants. Not you guys! You guys are fine by me!"

Indeed. Those immigrants not trying to immigrate to the UK are fine; however, those immigrants immigrating to the UK, bringing THEIR culture, changing the UK culture, those immigrants are the problem.

How anyone, with half an ounce of decency and morality, can support modern Morrissey is mind boggling. Especially a person of colour or those who support their struggles.

Fools.

Indeed. Those immigrants not trying to immigrate to the UK are fine; however, those immigrants immigrating to the UK, bringing THEIR culture, changing the UK culture, those immigrants are the problem.

How anyone, with half an ounce of decency and morality, can support modern Morrissey is mind boggling. Especially a person of colour or those who support their struggles.

Fools.
Yet he doesn't live there, and hasn't in decades. Some people are nostalgic for their childhood cities, meanwhile I'm just nostalgic for a time when Morrissey wasn't a political hypocrite and a bore. It's going to be funny seeing what type of places he tries playing if he does tour the U.S. after this. The first time I saw him was in a room with a 500 person capacity. I expect to see more stinky rock clubs than majestic theaters on the list.

Yet he doesn't live there, and hasn't in decades. Some people are nostalgic for their childhood cities, meanwhile I'm just nostalgic for a time when Morrissey wasn't a political hypocrite and a bore. It's going to be funny seeing what type of places he tries playing if he does tour the U.S. after this. The first time I saw him was in a room with a 500 person capacity. I expect to see more stinky rock clubs than majestic theaters on the list.

I hope he is protested everywhere he shows himself. Anywhere he dares play, I hope people show up and protest against his sick, sad, dated, hateful beliefs. He has no place in this world. If he were ever to play in my city, I’ll be there to do the same.

Fools.

Well there is a big difference. Mexicans don’t follow Islam. So yeah, culture does matter.

MOZ KEEPS ROLLING ON!!:rock:

SUCCESS AFTER SUCCESS!!:cool:

I thought Cheswick and Skinny/Surface were going to make
a call over to South America and cancel the tour? What happened?:rolleyes:

As I mentioned on another less prominent thread, the timing seems ripe for a North American swing leading up to these dates. Maybe October-ish. We shall see. Anyone know if he's in good standing with the US Secret Service?

Why would Uncle Steve have to be concerned about his own country's "Secret Service"? He has lived in Moz Angeles since 1991. He already said he was contacted by them and they were polite to him and he explained how he loves President Trump just like that "Brittish punk hero" John Lydon.

He supports Israel, or they support him. Say no more. Thick americans who think south America or central is muslim....as I said thick americans.
irene

You're so bore to post a vídeo like this... makes you seem stupid... Latin is a "dead" Language, ancient Language that developed into Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French... so, it may sucks, but it is the root for all these languages and SOOOOO it is completely off-topic, you bastard... you are the one that sucks...

He supports Israel, or they support him. Say no more. Thick americans who think south America or central is muslim....as I said thick americans.
irene

I am just waiting until the EU ripes each other by the throat. You do know it is the country that is in favor with the USA is the last man standing?

Blikey! I reckon all the people in Spain, Brazil, Chilley, Aregentinianiania, Purrru speak Mexican, so stop trying to say you people are "different" from each other. You are all Mexicans m8 inn nn n n nn it and love to eat meat. I reckon that's why you people are so fat m8.

Last edited:

MORRISSEY

AGAIN

WINNING

THE HEARTS

OF ALL PEOPLE
!!!

:rock::rock::rock:

:rock::guitar::microphone:

Well, those that have hearts.

:cool:

Trending Threads