It’s not about politics

I understand your point of view, but how can you negotiate peace with murderers, terrorists whose policy since Stalin's time is based on terror and constant lies.
Recently, my mother was at the hairdresser. The Ukrainian woman cut her. She did her job perfectly. She fled Ukraine in March with one suitcase ... One suitecase. There is nowhere to go back, her home, her business are nowhere to be found ... These are true stories ... everyday life.
And that's what this song is about. On negotiating with Putin or Salman Abedi ...
Love, peace and harmony? Oh, very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice But maybe in the next world...
The biggest global terrorist and aggressor in the world since WW2 has been America and other govts seem to find a way to negotiate with them just fine. Putin has nukes and he WILL use them. So I guess your option is just to back him into a corner and ensures that he does.

No thanks.

Oh and if you think the story of the Ukrainian hairdresser is sad just wait until yer mum finds out the story of the garbage collector from Yemen, another tragedy of war that no-one seems to give a shit about right now.

Of course Putin’s objective was never to take Kiev, which has been the cultural and art capital of the empire and the seat of Russian civilization for the last +1000 years. If Putin wanted to destroy Kiev, it would have been easy to destroy on Day 1. Why is this beyond people’s mental grasp? On the contrary, Putin did not want to go down in history as the leader who was responsible for doing such a thing, nor as the leader would use nuclear weapons to start WWIII. To date, the US is the only country who has used nuclear weapons in an attack and a lot of the people commenting here would do well to remember that.

Why do posters in this thread have difficulty understanding that it’s not Putin putting in any kind of a sham regime. The US and NATO did that back in 2014. Anybody supporting Zelensky is supporting 1) the globalist agenda, 2) the NWO, and 3) NATO and the US military industrial complex. If you don’t know this, or if you don’t know what this actually means, then you also don’t know what you’re talking about or what you’re even taking a stand on.

The US and NATO are certainly not in this war to “Free Ukraine”. Is this still Greek to people?

The biggest global terrorist and aggressor in the world since WW2 has been America and other govts seem to find a way to negotiate with them just fine. Putin has nukes and he WILL use them. So I guess your option is just to back him into a corner and ensures that he does.

No thanks.

Oh and if you think the story of the Ukrainian hairdresser is sad just wait until yer mum finds out the story of the garbage collector from Yemen, another tragedy of war that no-one seems to give a shit about right now.
The USA has undoubtedly abused its power since WW2 as you suggest. But they also prevented Western Europe from being invaded by Stalin. And as someone living in Western Europe I'm glad about that. They also gave the world rock and roll. I'm glad about that too.

The solution is simple, Russian society must stop supporting the 21st century hitler. As for the will to fight ... if the Ukrainians stop fighting, they will cease to exist as a state and as a nation.
The solution is simple, Russian society must stop supporting the 21st century hitler. As for the will to fight ... if the Ukrainians stop fighting, they will cease to exist as a state and as a nation.

Well, I'd rather live under Zelensky's corrupt regime than Putin's corrupt regime.

But yes, Ukraine is being used (by the Biden administration) as a pawn in a proxy war.

Our leaders really should listen to people like Elon Musk, and they should all watch The Day After. But they won't, so 🔜💥🌎🔥☢️

Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 09.36.20.png

Some here are still not mobilized ... at least militarily .
Yemen ... 🙃
Sorry , that was only example with Ukrainian hairdresser ... but I am sure that some here persistently fight daily for freedom and democracy and prosperity for the Yemeni people !!

☮️ 🕊️

Checkmate! ;)

I would be surprised if anyone was a FAN of any politician :squiffy:
One thing is for sure, most of people here ( this thread ) are definitely not a Joe Biden enthusiasts

I would be surprised if anyone was a FAN of any politician :squiffy:
One thing is for sure, most of people here ( this thread ) are definitely not a Joe Biden enthusiasts
That's because ole Joe is a senile bag of bones.

You know what's even better than senile Joe Biden? Cognitively impaired John Fetterman.

'Hi, goodnight everybody.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Politics is PoliTricks

Ban religion it's for brainwashed fluorided bots

Maybe M should try being more diverse "variety is the spice of life : maybe what he resists he actually needs
black white GIF
:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::p:lbf:

Who will protect us from the police?

Back
Top Bottom