It’s not about politics

This one is pure gold !
Only the beautiful and eternally young virgins in the Soviet Eden are missing. What a twat! :crazy:

So looks like we're inching nearer to World War III, over Ukraine of all places. Why does this shit always kick off in Eastern Europe?

Anyhoo, I feel confident that the Commander and Chief has got this one locked up. Joe is positively Churchillian at times :lbf:

they need to get him the f*** out of office. he's making a mockery of his position. that should be a crime, something along the lines of treason. im okay with throwing both him and his vile, inarticulate son in jail for good.

they need to get him the f*** out of office. he's making a mockery of his position. that should be a crime, something along the lines of treason. im okay with throwing both him and his vile, inarticulate son in jail for good.
Yeah but think of all the LOLZ we'd miss out on!

A picture worth more than a thousand words 🙃
Georgia: 2008 and 2022.

Fdb2LvnX0AM5QHa

Screenshot_20220926-022357.jpg

More tremendous plans and proposals from Conservative party politicians to get excited about. With net migration figures in the UK and Canada already in the hundreds of thousands each year, the priority isn't improving hospitals or figuring out how to get younger people on the housing ladder, it's more immigration which puts more of a strain on hospitals/schools and causes rent and housing prices to go up due to increased demand. Based! :clap::clap:
bd1.png

If the new Conservative Party of Canada leader Pierre Poilievre becomes the Prime Minister he also has the advantage over Trudeau of not being the secret love child of Fidel Castro :hushed:!! I don't want to get my hopes up too much here, but it seems things are really beginning to look up for Canada, just like for the UK and every other western country which thankfully all implement these same epic! policies no matter who's supposedly in power.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And you can thank him for trudeau lifting the border mandates! (Not that you'll ever be crossing it ). Funny, he was elected leader of the conservative party and suddenly after that the science regarding vaccines and masks changed overnight.

I suspect that he's controlled opposition. Here, this web archive seems to say he's a member of the WEF.

oh i KNOW. you HATE freedom. only JERKS are interested in freedom. you want everyone to be locked in their houses forevermore so that they dont deserve your peace with their merrymaking while you're watching jeopardy. god, you are SUCH an OLD LADY.

I suspect that he's controlled opposition. Here, this web archive seems to say he's a member of the WEF.
unlikely. when asked, he answers the question directly, doesnt artfully side step it. he flat out says he's not a member and has never been to davos. he wouldnt say that if he knew it could somehow be proved otherwise.

he's also said this just recently:

“If any of my ministers want to go to that big fancy conference of billionaires with the World Economic Forum in Davos, they better make it a one-way ticket because they won’t be back in my cabinet"

thing is, what you "suspect" is of no value whatsoever.

You believe Putin wants all of Ukraine back? I don't. That's not to say what he's doing right now is not abhorrent.
No , I don't believe it now . But that was the plan at the beginning. It is obvious . To have all of Ukraine under control. To have a puppet president, government etc etc ... but something went wrong and now it's pure madness.

Yes, I understand what you’re saying. Sadly, war is here to stay, as long as we have those that are willing to fight, or we have societies that put people into positions where they are forced by poverty or by law to fight unnecessary wars. But is any war a necessary war?
See last sentence in this video -

No , I don't believe it now . But that was the plan at the beginning. It is obvious . To have all of Ukraine under control. To have a puppet president, government etc etc ... but something went wrong and now it's pure madness.
I'm pretty sure he only ever wanted to annex the East, if he was going for the whole kit and caboodle he'd have sent in his A team from the beginning with the kind of 'shock and awe' tactics we're now seeing.

Having said that Ukraine have fought bravely, but can we at least negotiate for peace? Peace was right on the table back in April by all accounts before Boris was parachuted into Kiev with a clear message that the West wanted Zelensky to keep fighting. Nice for the West, no dead bodies, nice for the MIC but very bad for the Ukrainian people.

And now we have the very real possibility of some type of nuclear engagement.

Zelensky has to give some type of concession here because I really do fear for the welfare of the Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the East if Russia were just to leave. The slaughters will be unimaginable but there will be no-one with a Ukrainian flag in their FB bio calling for their safety.

Equally a concession would ideally get Putin out of Ukraine, (he must be desperate to go,) and save many Ukrainian lives from the relentless bombing campaign that looks like it will come next.

I'm pretty sure he only ever wanted to annex the East, if he was going for the whole kit and caboodle he'd have sent in his A team from the beginning with the kind of 'shock and awe' tactics we're now seeing.

Having said that Ukraine have fought bravely, but can we at least negotiate for peace? Peace was right on the table back in April by all accounts before Boris was parachuted into Kiev with a clear message that the West wanted Zelensky to keep fighting. Nice for the West, no dead bodies, nice for the MIC but very bad for the Ukrainian people.

And now we have the very real possibility of some type of nuclear engagement.

Zelensky has to give some type of concession here because I really do fear for the welfare of the Russian-speaking Ukrainians in the East if Russia were just to leave. The slaughters will be unimaginable but there will be no-one with a Ukrainian flag in their FB bio calling for their safety.

Equally a concession would ideally get Putin out of Ukraine, (he must be desperate to go,) and save many Ukrainian lives from the relentless bombing campaign that looks like it will come next.
Why was the first push towards Kyiv then?

Why was the first push towards Kyiv then?
Was it? When did Putin declare that he was pushing towards taking Ukraine. As far a I remember the war was opened on several fronts, most likely in an effort to stretch Ukrainian forces, a fairly standard military tactic, but at no point did I ever hear that Putin's objective was to take Kiev. he has always been fairly clear about his ambitions in the East though.

Back
Top Bottom