It’s not about politics

oh my god, he would look SO cute in a maga hat!!!!!!!!! he would NEVER wear one though. my sweetie is a lil woke. that's okay. he's an artist. he's allowed to have his own priorities.

also you dont need to say neil codling "of suede". i know who neil codling is!!

Maybe there's a Neil Codling in Lincoln, Nebraska. USMC (ret). And he probably wears a MAGA hat. Flyover state and whatnot. It's possible he's better-looking than your Neil.

my sweetie is a lil woke. that's okay. he's an artist. he's allowed to have his own priorities.

How woke is he? Was he in favor of the statue-toppling that took place around England a couple years ago? I think David Hume's was either graffiti'd or toppled. And Philip Larkin's was considered for removal, which I guess might please Carlislebaz, who called him "that c*nt from Hull."

How woke is he? Was he in favor of the statue-toppling that took place around England a couple years ago? I think David Hume's was either graffiti'd or toppled. And Philip Larkin's was considered for removal, which I guess might please Carlislebaz, who called him "that c*nt from Hull."
Oh no, I dont think neil would be in favour of that. He probably supports an artists freedom to be a c***. I don't know how woke he is, really. I just know he was championing black women writers on his twitter page. But I took the fact that he deleted his twitter and instagram at the same time as a good sign--devastated though it was to me personally as I hadn't managed to copy the titles of all the books he had read so as to impress him through my acquaintance with them--that he may not be on board with the politically charged atmosphere and general nonsense of either platform. I don't want him to be political. I just want him to be a bunny in human disguise.

Ummm guyz, (actually Rifke) I think we need to be spending more time checking out Jill Biden. She was on fine form yesterday comparing the diversity of Latinos to breakfast tacos :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Maybe she picked up some tips from ole Joe as he likes to groove to South American music......

Or, OR.............possible she was just copying the Real Deal Prez :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

trump.png

Last edited:
So looks like we're inching nearer to World War III, over Ukraine of all places. Why does this shit always kick off in Eastern Europe?

Anyhoo, I feel confident that the Commander and Chief has got this one locked up. Joe is positively Churchillian at times :lbf:

FdLQM5iXkAYiwTz

Back
Top Bottom