It’s not about politics

Yup and then the WH Press secretary denied he said it, LOL
i love how he says it in that same "meaningful, thoughtful" tone that he says everything else so that you realize it all means nothing and he has no idea of what he's saying about anything

You clearly don't keep up to date with what's going on with Trump. He's deteriorated a lot in the last few years and is now reaching his lowest point. He won't be well enough to run so forget about that pathetic idea. I recommend following Tom Joseph on Twitter and look up Pick's Disease.

True, I do not keep up with what's going on with Trump. But he was clearly a maniac even in 2016, and he won the election. This is America, after all. As for "reaching his lowest point," I don't know where that is, but I imagine would it would be a terrific spectacle. So long as he is not in a vegetative state, I think he will always command a large and loyal following and can be expected to be the Republican front-runner in 2024.

is that real?! i cant believe i've come around to loving the don.
It’s real alright (not really but totally Trumpian in tone) and it’s a work of art.

I checked on Tom Joseph's Twitter feed at the behest of an anon user. I don't see anything but the same certainty that Trump is finished we've been hearing since the Access Hollywood tapes. The fact that Trump always escapes makes him look like Houdini.

This is no different from what people were saying about the Mueller report and the impeachment. "Trump's days are numbered for sure this time." They never admit being wrong, they just latch on to the next certainty. Tom Joseph apparently spends his days obsessing about Trump, taking breaks to play Wordle.

Republicans have been making similar armchair claims about signs of the current president's mental deterioration. They were doing it during the election, and Biden got voted in anyway. There is no serious third party in America, so if you are the nominee of the Democrat or Republican party, you have a good chance of being elected no matter how insane or senile you are. You just have to make your opponent look worse. It's like the old saying, you don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun the other guy.

I checked on Tom Joseph's Twitter feed at the behest of an anon user. I don't see anything but the same certainty that Trump is finished we've been hearing since the Access Hollywood tapes. The fact that Trump always escapes makes him look like Houdini.

This is no different from what people were saying about the Mueller report and the impeachment. "Trump's days are numbered for sure this time." They never admit being wrong, they just latch on to the next certainty. Tom Joseph apparently spends his days obsessing about Trump, taking breaks to play Wordle.

Republicans have been making similar armchair claims about signs of the current president's mental deterioration. They were doing it during the election, and Biden got voted in anyway. There is no serious third party in America, so if you are the nominee of the Democrat or Republican party, you have a good chance of being elected no matter how insane or senile you are. You just have to make your opponent look worse. It's like the old saying, you don't have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun the other guy.

You're not really looking into everything posted by Tom Joseph though. Trump throwing food at the wall or grabbing a steering wheel is a different level of illness in old age to what Biden exhibits. Biden can still ride a bike, Trump wouldn't even be able to get on one.

You're not really looking into everything posted by Tom Joseph though. Trump throwing food at the wall or grabbing a steering wheel is a different level of illness in old age to what Biden exhibits. Biden can still ride a bike, Trump wouldn't even be able to get on one.

Except that Trump seems like the kind of person to grab a steering wheel or throw things in a fit of anger without the behavior being caused by dementia. Trump has been an outrageous idiotic cartoon character for almost his entire adult life. That he would be even more of a jerk behind the scenes is expected, not necessarily some new sign of decline. This person with an MD next to his name being retweeted by Tom Joseph is breaking the Goldwater rule, since really, all anyone without access to a person can do is speculate. I wouldn't rule out a 2024 Trump campaign based on the idle speculation of people who desperately wish him to be gone.

Here is an interview with Trump on Fox News from eight months ago. If he's in serious decline, it doesn't show. These Tom Josephs are dreaming. There seems no question he could make an another run. Speaks, looks, and sounds like the same old Trump.

PIRRO. What grade would you give the Biden administration?

TRUMP. I think you would have to say, an F. And not an F+.

Last edited:
Here is an interview with Trump on Fox News from eight months ago. If he's in serious decline, it doesn't show. These Tom Josephs are dreaming. There seems no question he could make an another run. Speaks, looks, and sounds like the same old Trump.

PIRRO. What grade would you give the Biden administration?
TRUMP. I think you would have to say, an F. And not an F+.
He looks worse than he did in 2016 and that's him looking about his best in recent times. He'll be amped up and medicated for that interview, They're not dreaming, you're lost in the past. 2016 has gone and is a long time ago.

Throwing dishes into walls or grabbing secret service steering wheels is not typical Trump craziness, its a real sign of mental decline and Pick's disease. I can hear that you're in love with Trump but anyway, you really need to stop licking his arse. I can't believe Morrissey fans exist like you but I guess you're just another American.

He looks worse than he did in 2016 and that's him looking about his best in recent times. He'll be amped up and medicated for that interview, They're not dreaming, you're lost in the past. 2016 has gone and is a long time ago.

Throwing dishes into walls or grabbing secret service steering wheels is not typical Trump craziness, its a real sign of mental decline and Pick's disease. I can hear that you're in love with Trump but anyway, you really need to stop licking his arse. I can't believe Morrissey fans exist like you but I guess you're just another American.

When did I say I was in love with Trump? I think he’s an odious human being. But horrible people can still be amusing. If you go back not too far in this thread, you will see that we were hailing Trump for his comedic value, not his politics. Politically I hate Trump as much as Morrissey does, if not more. I don’t pay any attention to Trump-lickers like Paul Joseph Watson, unlike Morrissey, strangely enough. Speaking of whom, yes, I live in the same nation as the California Son. “Well, America | you know where you can shove your hamburger.”

The question is, what if Neil Codling of Suede got a Trump tan and styled his hair in the MAGA bouffant? Would he still be attractive to you then?

It looks like Peter Serafinowicz doesn't have his YouTube channel of Trump voice-over impersonations anymore. That's too bad. Those were classic. Various amateurs have preserved some of the clips. I wonder if he decided at some point that Trump was too noxious to joke about. Hopefully not, and hopefully he will resume the routine if a 2024 run happens. Trump is so self-lampooning, it takes talent to make him even funnier than he naturally is.

The question is, what if Neil Codling of Suede got a Trump tan and styled his hair in the MAGA bouffant? Would he still be attractive to you then?
well i dont like the image im getting in my head, but lets just say i would TRY to love him anyway (because im not shallow). i have retroactively loved him through some pretty bad looks.

Back
Top Bottom