It’s not about politics

If he had sent me The Verve, I would have ghosted him, just because I really hate Bittersweet Symphony
it's so good though!!!! :astonished:

that's so romantic!! did he ask you at first if he could send them or did he just do it?
:love: He did not tell me, he was able to get my address off the internet and it was a total suprise. My response was not as creative tho, I sent him Roxy Music's Avalon CD because I couldn't believe he didn't have it.

what if he sent you train? god i hate train so much.

:lbf: you seriously make me laugh all the time, in the good way. Train is so f***ing random and I have not heard one person mention them in decades and you just pull it out :lbf: But to answer your question, I agree, total dealbreaker now I have that f***ing Jupiter song as an earworm. :gun:

That was the Dilemma back in the 80s.....

To give a mix tape
Or not to give a mix tape to a girl.
With my choice of music back then
I thought it best not to 😎
I liked to gamble, give them something they wouldn't normally hear and hope for the best.

:love: He did not tell me, he was able to get my address off the internet and it was a total suprise. My response was not as creative tho, I sent him Roxy Music's Avalon CD because I couldn't believe he didn't have it.
he's lucky it was well received. a lot of people (jerks) might've read something creepy and invasive into that lovely gesture! im all for it.

:lbf: you seriously make me laugh all the time, in the good way. Train is so f***ing random and I have not heard one person mention them in decades and you just pull it out :lbf: But to answer your question, I agree, total dealbreaker now I have that f***ing Jupiter song as an earworm. :gun:
they're on the radio here all the time!! that stupid soul sister song and drive by. and you're right, i cant get them out of my head once i hear them! music for philistines!!

You have taken a side - and you're spreading their propaganda.
You should check out this video (from eight years ago, mind you) if you do not believe or understand the depth of the corruption in Ukraine, how there are actual neo-Nazis there, and how the West has, for many years, been involved.

Seeing as you are a nazzy, it surprises me not that you would also be a satanist, but, David, really, doesn't it ever get tiresome being on the losing end and the lowest rung all the time? Don't you ever think to yourself that you ought to give yourself a chance to get back in the fight, so to speak, instead of remaining so low?

You should check out this video (from eight years ago, mind you) if you do not believe or understand the depth of the corruption in Ukraine, how there are actual neo-Nazis there, and how the West has, for many years, been involved.

There are neo-Nazis & corruption in the UK, that doesn't mean Russia can bomb us.

The Russian propaganda is ridiculous. A total waste of their time. Putin should be embarrassed.

Some call it denazification or liberation ...
#PutinisaNAZI

Seeing as you are a nazzy, it surprises me not that you would also be a satanist, but, David, really, doesn't it ever get tiresome being on the losing end and the lowest rung all the time? Don't you ever think to yourself that you ought to give yourself a chance to get back in the fight, so to speak, instead of remaining so low?
I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm okay with that.

Can we please stay on topic. This thread is now about mix tapes and cd’s!

🙃
Pretty sure I said this before but the name of this thread, while being a lie, is also only saying what it is allegedly not about. That means that if we believe Derek, anything except politics is on topic.

Pretty sure I said this before but the name of this thread, while being a lie, is also only saying what it is allegedly not about. That means that if we believe Derek, anything except politics is on topic.

I get what they were aiming for now - fringe figures on the left & right united in their support of Russian imperialism & saying any old shit to get the rest of us to agree.

The right gets promised more Western hegemony.

The left gets promised less Western hegemony.

What they get is humiliating themselves in public by supporting a brutal, botched & unjustifiable invasion.

Back
Top Bottom