It’s not about politics

The USA built consensus for their color revolution in Ukraine? Please tell me more?

The Azov Battalion have been active in the east of Ukraine for 8 years, Zelensky has been in power for little over 2 years. Neo-Nazi far-right figures have huge influence in Ukrainian politics, the fact that you don’t know this tells me how little you do know about the subject.

As for Jews, you are aware that there were Jews in the Nazi party and some even rose to a high rank? Please tell me you know that.

Anyway Z seems happy enough for them to do their thing in Donbass.

The war has been going for 8 years before escalating in the past 2 weeks and is driven by a myriad of reasons. I’ve never claimed this to be the sole reason.

Bhops you're going to have to tell the world more - because things no one knows about are not rolling your tanks into a sovereign nation in the full glare of the world's press without warning.

Politically the Nazi thing has nothing to do with Russian separatism - at no point did Russia have to save Russians from Nazis - some Ukrainian soldiers happen to be Nazis.

Bhops you're going to have to tell the world more - because things no one knows about are not rolling your tanks into a sovereign nation in the full glare of the world's press without warning.

Politically the Nazi thing has nothing to do with Russian separatism - at no point did Russia have to save Russians from Nazis - some Ukrainian soldiers happen to be Nazis.
You are aware the vast bulk of Eastern Ukrainians would prefer repatriation with Russia?

And use Google, there have been reports of the Neo-Nazi issue, specifically the Azov Battalion for many years. I love how you are trying to deny this isn’t taking place.

You are aware the vast bulk of Eastern Ukrainians would prefer repatriation with Russia?

And use Google, there have been reports of the Neo-Nazi issue, specifically the Azov Battalion for many years. I love how you are trying to deny this isn’t taking place.

It's highly unlikely that Ukrainian neo-Nazis would be focused on killing Russians for neo-Nazi reasons.

You'd have to laugh, it's not like you could think of an intelligent reply.
boy, something sure seems to have ruffled your feathers! was it because morrissey hasnt traced you yet? not sure i can help you with that, old girl 🤷‍♀️

It's highly unlikely that Ukrainian neo-Nazis would be focused on killing Russians for neo-Nazi reasons.
You mean Neo-Nazis wanting to kill people with allegiances towards Russia. Hmmmm let me think, has that ever happened before??

Why don't you tell me where I was wrong? It should be easy.

I'll help. I didn't understand before that Trump allowed Biden to steal the election. There is currently no real president because Trump devolved the government prior to leaving office. So, yes, that changes my understanding of everything that has followed and is occurring now.

Essentially, Trump and the military are allowing these corrupt and incompetent assholes to expose and destroy themselves.

Intelligent people adapt and update their views based on new information.
You're an idiot.

You're always too weak to make a real statement. "There have been reports" that you're moron who copy/pastes everything you post here.

It's really weird seeing just how divorced from any kind of shared reality some people have become online.

The skip from Covid "anti-mandate" or anti-vaxx activism to pro-Putin war propaganda was so fast you can see the wheels turn.

And it's esp weird from "Patriotic" accounts who are now working for someone who threatened to nuke us while dribbling about the hawkish woke left or claiming they defeated the vaccine so now the Deep State/Globalists are trying to microchip them by starting a war.

Some of them clearly know that we know what they're up to & some them are completely batshit.

The hard left loves being against the West but even they are beginning to develop some shame and/or survival instinct since the anti-Putin feeling is strong (at least it is here in the UK).
Leftists are automatons. They just go along with whatever their TV tells them.

I hope you realize that the narrative of Putin's regime and yours are basically the same ?
And yes, I still think that both this cartoon and your posts justify Putin's invasion of an independent country.
I also think that both Obama and Biden did not "kill" their political opponents or the journalists who wrote about them critically. But maybe I'm wrong 🤔

I always verify sources as far as I can & I know how narratives work, what they miss out & why.

Ukraine has been invaded by Russia and Russia has threatened the safety of Europe & the entire world. Putin is responsible for this carnage & should get out. It's relatively simple. Esp as he turned out to be shit at disinformation. Maybe his staff have been quietly rebelling?

I would be on Taiwan's side. Whether it would do them any practical good against China is a different question.
Do you endorse all of the corruption in Ukraine? Do you want to defend that? Do you endorse the neo-Nazis in Ukraine? Do you want to defend them?

Do you support Western countries going to war with Russia?

Would you support Western countries going to war with China?

All I suggest is to look at things as if they are shades of grey rather than stark contrasts of black and white. The black and white narrative that is being presented by the media is obvious rubbish.

Ummm because in 8 years of Obama they dropped a bomb on average 20 mins for the entire 8 years of his presidency in the Middle East killing a ton of poor brown people. They organized a bloody Colour Revolution in Ukraine, reduced Libya to rubble where they now have open slave markets and created a refugee crisis as well as overseeing a genocide in Yemen. And that shit is just off the top of my head!

But yeah, other than that totally good guys with no blood on their hands.
"We came; we saw; he died! Hahahaha!"
—Hillary Rodham Clinton

This is what the media are influencing the public to defend: corrupt, war-mongering psychopaths.

All you pinkos out there need to realize that you can hate Putin AND these other corrupt, war-mongering psychopaths. Stop listening to the fake news media and try to explain to yourself that you can have both.

"We came; we saw; he died! Hahahaha!"
—Hillary Rodham Clinton

This is what the media are influencing the public to defend: corrupt, war-mongering psychopaths.

All you pinkos out there need to realize that you can hate Putin AND these other corrupt, war-mongering psychopaths. Stop listening to the fake news media and try to explain to yourself that you can have both.

The only reason to "hate both" is to do nothing in Ukraine & Russia wins because it has a bigger army.

It's Russian propaganda.

And really obvious, bad propaganda.

That hasn't worked.

Back
Top Bottom