It’s not about politics

Show me one post where you've ever been right about anything. You've posted nearly 1,500 times, all I want to see is one post where you didn't make an absolute twat of yourself. Anyone can be wrong every once in a while but I'm not sure that I've ever seen anyone be more consistently wrong than you. You never seem to learn from your mistakes either: you just pretend that you never believed whatever wrong thing it was that you previously believed and you move on to believing the next wrong thing. That means you're stupid. It's really as cut and dried as that.
Why don't you tell me where I was wrong? It should be easy.

I'll help. I didn't understand before that Trump allowed Biden to steal the election. There is currently no real president because Trump devolved the government prior to leaving office. So, yes, that changes my understanding of everything that has followed and is occurring now.

Essentially, Trump and the military are allowing these corrupt and incompetent assholes to expose and destroy themselves.

Intelligent people adapt and update their views based on new information.

Is Putin targeting civilians, or are other bad actors targeting civilians? For the sake of keeping an open mind, let's be generous, what if it was both?

Is it possible for you to even consider that the fake news bogeyman narrative on this is fabricated to some degree as is the case with every other narrative? We have already seen photos and videos being repurposed from other events and presented as depicting events in this current Russia–Ukraine conflict.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. I would suggest considering that there is no good "side" in this conflict. There are only good people getting caught in between. I stand against the corrupt and depraved assholes, including neo-Nazis (yes, there are neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine; this is not a revelation by Putin).

Furthermore, when China invades Taiwan, which side will you take? If the media tell you to stay neutral or side with China, will you, or will you then begin to question the narrative?

I always verify sources as far as I can & I know how narratives work, what they miss out & why.

Ukraine has been invaded by Russia and Russia has threatened the safety of Europe & the entire world. Putin is responsible for this carnage & should get out. It's relatively simple. Esp as he turned out to be shit at disinformation. Maybe his staff have been quietly rebelling?

I would be on Taiwan's side. Whether it would do them any practical good against China is a different question.

Just this image and I'm going to practice my english . #fckputin

FNCbYxiWQAUUw8Z

It's really weird seeing just how divorced from any kind of shared reality some people have become online.

The skip from Covid "anti-mandate" or anti-vaxx activism to pro-Putin war propaganda was so fast you can see the wheels turn.

And it's esp weird from "Patriotic" accounts who are now working for someone who threatened to nuke us while dribbling about the hawkish woke left or claiming they defeated the vaccine so now the Deep State/Globalists are trying to microchip them by starting a war.

Some of them clearly know that we know what they're up to & some them are completely batshit.

The hard left loves being against the West but even they are beginning to develop some shame and/or survival instinct since the anti-Putin feeling is strong (at least it is here in the UK).

I hope Sam will someday publish the obituary of this mad terrorist Putin on Morrissey Central. Let it be soon ... I'll open even Russian champagne at that time . #FCKPUTIN
Do you feel the same way about Joe Biden? Or Barack Obama?

It's really weird seeing just how divorced from any kind of shared reality some people have become online.

The skip from Covid "anti-mandate" or anti-vaxx activism to pro-Putin war propaganda was so fast you can see the wheels turn.

And it's esp weird from "Patriotic" accounts who are now working for someone who threatened to nuke us while dribbling about the hawkish woke left or claiming they defeated the vaccine so now the Deep State/Globalists are trying to microchip them by starting a war.

Some of them clearly know that we know what they're up to & some them are completely batshit.

The hard left loves being against the West but even they are beginning to develop some shame and/or survival instinct since the anti-Putin feeling is strong (at least it is here in the UK).
I think it may be a bit more nuanced than that. I don't many people are 'pro-Putin' more probably sick of the hypocrisy from the Liberal Western Media that will vilify a guy like Putin (rightly) while ignoring the enormous number of war crime's committed by America (with assists from others) over the past 50 years.

Right now America is sponsoring a bombing campaign on people in Yemen yet the world couldn't give two shits. For the past eight years you've had Russia-speaking Ukrainians being butchered by the thousands by a literal neo-Nazi battalion in eastern Ukraine and people couldn't give two shits.

I watch with wonderment at the literal hypocrisy of the Paralympic committee as they chuck out the Russian and Belarusian athletes who are not responsible for the actions of their govt, while the games continue in China. You know that place that locks up Muslims and unleashed a global pandemic on the world without any retribution whatsoever. Yeah Vlad Putin is a bad guy, the worst type of guy, but why do others get a pass for their actions yet Russia doesn't? It's truly weird. I think all many people want right now is some consistency.

Do you feel the same way about Joe Biden? Or Barack Obama?
No , of course I do not feel the same way about them . I don't care about them . How can you compare them to putin ? :unsure:

Tell me what part f that cartoon you believe to be untrue?
I guess you didn't understand my post and and you keep trying to justify what putin is doing now in Ukraine .

I think it may be a bit more nuanced than that. I don't many people are 'pro-Putin' more probably sick of the hypocrisy from the Liberal Western Media that will vilify a guy like Putin (rightly) while ignoring the enormous number of war crime's committed by America (with assists from others) over the past 50 years.

Right now America is sponsoring a bombing campaign on people in Yemen yet the world couldn't give two shits. For the past eight years you've had Russia-speaking Ukrainians being butchered by the thousands by a literal neo-Nazi battalion in eastern Ukraine and people couldn't give two shits.

I watch with wonderment at the literal hypocrisy of the Paralympic committee as they chuck out the Russian and Belarusian athletes who are not responsible for the actions of their govt, while the games continue in China. You know that place that locks up Muslims and unleashed a global pandemic on the world without any retribution whatsoever. Yeah Vlad Putin is a bad guy, the worst type of guy, but why do others get a pass for their actions yet Russia doesn't? It's truly weird. I think all many people want right now is some consistency.

America's war crimes don't get ignored - but they're the most powerful country in the world & they tend to build consensus before they do anything.

Russian speaking people aren't being butchered by Nazis - that's Putin's spin & he didn't put enough work into it.

Putin's completely miscalculated. He didn't realise that Zelenskyy had built relationships with Western leaders, knew how to work the spotlight & wouldn't flee.

He didn't realise that Europe saw Ukraine as European, since to him there's not a huge difference between Syria & Ukraine, but we react as if Syria is far away because it's far away in our imaginations.

And he didn't spend any time making a case for war - he just rolled the tanks in & expected normies to care about the Nazi crap from his troll farms.

Then he threatened to kill us with nuclear weapons making himself the most dangerous leader in the world.

He's backtracked, but it's too late. We don't trust him.

By pro-Putin propaganda, I mean the talking points he wants them to use. A lot of them use the formula, I don't like Putin, but...

Last edited by a moderator:
@rifke: Vex knows the Russia/Ukraine situation better than Putin does :laughing:
She knows Putin's mind better than he does!

According to her, Putin didn't know about Zelensky's relationship with western leaders and he had no idea that Zelensky knew how to work the spotlight -- Putin was blindsided by this! Vex knows what Putin thinks of the differences between Syria and Ukraine, such is her keen insight into his mind. She also knows he wasn't aware that Europe saw Ukraine as European, and he miscalculated the reaction to the "Nazi crap" that he spoke about and didn't put enough work in! If only Putin had Vex to run all these things by first; he misjudged so much --- stuff that she was able to figure out from the comfort of her flat with access only to Google and the TV news stations.

What do you think Queenie, are we in the company of a strategic genius who's somehow better informed than a world leader or is the level of delusion on this website off the charts? :unsure:

@rifke: Vex knows the Russia/Ukraine situation better than Putin does :laughing:

According to her, Putin didn't know about Zelensky's relationship with western leaders and he had no idea that Zelensky knew how to work the spotlight -- Putin was blindsided by this! Vex knows what Putin thinks of the differences between Syria and Ukraine, such is her keen insight into his mind. She also knows he wasn't aware that Europe saw Ukraine as European, and he miscalculated the reaction to the "Nazi crap" that he spoke about and didn't put enough work in! If only Putin had Vex to run all these things by first; he misjudged so much --- stuff that she was able to figure out from the comfort of her flat with access only to Google and the TV news stations.

What do you think Queenie, are we in the company of a strategic genius who's somehow better informed than a world leader or is the level of delusion on this website off the charts? :unsure:
i dont know, honey bunny, but maybe if she makes herself "traceable" to him, he'll hire her as his personal advisor :rofl:

ah, honey bunny, we'll always have nerak to laugh at ❤️

I guess you didn't understand my post and and you keep trying to justify what putin is doing now in Ukraine .
What part of the cartoon is untrue? If you understood the cartoon you’d know that it isn’t a justification of Putin but a critique of hypocrisy

Are you really this stupid?

No , of course I do not feel the same way about them . I don't care about them . How can you compare them to putin ? :unsure:
Ummm because in 8 years of Obama they dropped a bomb on average 20 mins for the entire 8 years of his presidency in the Middle East killing a ton of poor brown people. They organized a bloody Colour Revolution in Ukraine, reduced Libya to rubble where they now have open slave markets and created a refugee crisis as well as overseeing a genocide in Yemen. And that shit is just off the top of my head!

But yeah, other than that totally good guys with no blood on their hands.

Last edited:
i dont know, honey bunny, but maybe if she makes herself "traceable" to him, he'll hire her as his personal advisor :rofl:

ah, honey bunny, we'll always have nerak to laugh at ❤️

You'd have to laugh, it's not like you could think of an intelligent reply.

America's war crimes don't get ignored - but they're the most powerful country in the world & they tend to build consensus before they do anything.

Russian speaking people aren't being butchered by Nazis - that's Putin's spin & he didn't put enough work into it.

Putin's completely miscalculated. He didn't realise that Zelenskyy had built relationships with Western leaders, knew how to work the spotlight & wouldn't flee.

He didn't realise that Europe saw Ukraine as European, since to him there's not a huge difference between Syria & Ukraine, but we react as if Syria is far away because it's far away in our imaginations.

And he didn't spend any time making a case for war - he just rolled the tanks in & expected normies to care about the Nazi crap from his troll farms.

Then he threatened to kill us with nuclear weapons making himself the most dangerous leader in the world.

He's backtracked, but it's too late. We don't trust him.

By pro-Putin propaganda, I mean the talking points he wants them to use. A lot of them use the formula, I don't like Putin, but...
Consensus? Like when they went into Iraq? Or Libya? Or Ukraine? Or Nicaragua? Sure, sure.

Russian speaking people are being butchered by neo-Nazis in eastern Ukraine and to deny it means you're simply lying: https://theintercept.com/2022/02/24/ukraine-facebook-azov-battalion-russia/

The rest of your post is simply nonsense, that Born to Harangue has already dismantled.

Consensus? Like when they went into Iraq? Or Libya? Or Ukraine? Or Nicaragua? Sure, sure.

Russian speaking people are being butchered by neo-Nazis in eastern Ukraine and to deny it means you're simply lying: https://theintercept.com/2022/02/24/ukraine-facebook-azov-battalion-russia/

The rest of your post is simply nonsense, that Born to Harangue has already dismantled.

Yes, the USA did build enough consensus in the international community, which combined with its power, meant it could get away with its invasions.

Neo-Nazis aren't famous for hating Russians while following a Jewish leader - so no - the neo-Nazis in that battalion are not the reason that Russia invaded Ukraine, and the civil war isn't driven by Nazism v. Russia.

If by 'dismantled' you mean he posted a bad comedy routine, then maybe.

Yes, the USA did build enough consensus in the international community, which combined with its power, meant it could get away with its invasions.

Neo-Nazis aren't famous for hating Russians while following a Jewish leader - so no - the neo-Nazis in that battalion are not the reason that Russia invaded Ukraine, and the civil war isn't driven by Nazism v. Russia.

If by 'dismantled' you mean he posted a bad comedy routine, then maybe.
The USA built consensus for their color revolution in Ukraine? Please tell me more?

The Azov Battalion have been active in the east of Ukraine for 8 years, Zelensky has been in power for little over 2 years. Neo-Nazi far-right figures have huge influence in Ukrainian politics, the fact that you don’t know this tells me how little you do know about the subject.

As for Jews, you are aware that there were Jews in the Nazi party and some even rose to a high rank? Please tell me you know that.

Anyway Z seems happy enough for them to do their thing in Donbass.

The war has been going for 8 years before escalating in the past 2 weeks and is driven by a myriad of reasons. I’ve never claimed this to be the sole reason.

Attachments

• 4EEB40CF-1E3F-4645-9DB6-51F89CCAF12E.jpeg
    4EEB40CF-1E3F-4645-9DB6-51F89CCAF12E.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom