It’s not about politics

I hope Sam will someday publish the obituary of this mad terrorist Putin on Morrissey Central. Let it be soon ... I'll open even Russian champagne at that time . #FCKPUTIN

leaders come, leaders go, but the madness sadly lingers on.

Let’s hope to see war against our fellow man in a obituary list one day. Pray it be soon.

I don't think Putin is a good guy, but I'm all for him taking out the nazzies.

He's targeting civilians. Repeating Putin's propaganda will make you look unhinged or evil.

I don't even think it'll keep the QAnon Anti-vaxx cults going because masks, vaccines, lockdowns & imaginary paedophile networks in pizza restaurants can generate more talking points than a country being bombed out of existence.

He's targeting civilians. Repeating Putin's propaganda will make you look unhinged or evil.

I don't even think it'll keep the QAnon Anti-vaxx cults going because masks, vaccines, lockdowns & imaginary paedophile networks in pizza restaurants can generate more talking points than a country being bombed out of existence.

The person you're addressing started this thread with the intent of spreading propaganda and is part of the QAnon cult, so well-spotted but it's not like your message will reach him.

The person you're addressing started this thread with the intent of spreading propaganda and is part of the QAnon cult, so well-spotted but it's not like your message will reach him.

I remembered Derek.

Yeah, you're right. I keep hoping though.

That's what is going on, about 7 hours by car from the borders of the EU. Just want you to know ...

#fckputin #putinisterrorist #putinwarcriminal
🇺🇦

I don't think Putin is a good guy, but I'm all for him taking out the nazzies.

Show me one post where you've ever been right about anything. You've posted nearly 1,500 times, all I want to see is one post where you didn't make an absolute twat of yourself. Anyone can be wrong every once in a while but I'm not sure that I've ever seen anyone be more consistently wrong than you. You never seem to learn from your mistakes either: you just pretend that you never believed whatever wrong thing it was that you previously believed and you move on to believing the next wrong thing. That means you're stupid. It's really as cut and dried as that.

Is Putin targeting civilians, or are other bad actors targeting civilians? For the sake of keeping an open mind, let's be generous, what if it was both?

Is it possible for you to even consider that the fake news bogeyman narrative on this is fabricated to some degree as is the case with every other narrative? We have already seen photos and videos being repurposed from other events and presented as depicting events in this current Russia–Ukraine conflict.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. I would suggest considering that there is no good "side" in this conflict. There are only good people getting caught in between. I stand against the corrupt and depraved assholes, including neo-Nazis (yes, there are neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine; this is not a revelation by Putin).

Furthermore, when China invades Taiwan, which side will you take? If the media tell you to stay neutral or side with China, will you, or will you then begin to question the narrative?

Back
Top Bottom