It’s not about politics

Tommy's social media guy jumped ship to byline & has given some interesting interviews.

Those video techniques are straight out of the BBC’s handbook—and the latter’s doctored, broadcasted, footage of the miners’ strike in particular.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those video techniques are straight out of the BBC’s handbook—and the latter’s doctored, broadcast, footage of the miners’ strike in particular.

Well, there's always an angle.

If you're lucky there's a few more facts & less deliberate stirring of prejudice.

Looks like Born To Harangue is a closet racist as well.

Nice of you to put down the binoculars (that you have fixed on Hooky's house) for five minutes to notice me. I know that must have been difficult for you; during those five minutes in which you looked away you might have missed Hooky putting the cat out. What if he walked outside and decided to water the flowers before going to bed, how would you ever live with yourself for having missed that? There's no point in having a debate with you regarding what you said about me, since, how do I put this nicely: you have the comprehension abilities of a sea sponge. It's not like you would be able to defend the statement if I challenged you on it, although the idea of trying to get you to put some actual thought into something for once is humorous to me. Verso claimed earlier that someone else on the forum is two dimensional, but that description fits you much better, because let's be honest based on what you've shown us over the years you're just a very blurry 8-bit character.

20210723_001751.jpg

E3EFCF70-71F1-42E6-A586-D01B964F6965.jpeg

Great to see John Lydon back in shape. He was photographed a couple of days ago outside the High Court, as the Sex Pistols are engaged in a legal wrangle.

You can really sense Born to Harangue’s lily white hands trembling whenever he observes a coordinated resistance to racism on this forum. Channeling all of his blatant incel rage into manically smashing that red button anytime he notices that someone doesn’t hate Jews, black people and immigrants as much as he does. Poor little guy.

Tommy's social media guy jumped ship to byline & has given some interesting interviews.

While you may want to look into the authenticity of Tommy Robinson, Caolan Robertson probably wouldn't be the best person to look for the truth from. The dude is an out-and-out grifter who stole money from the likes Rebel media, Alex Jones etc and now shunned by the Right is attempting rehabilitation on the Left. As 'sources' go he's probably the worst.

Joe Biden's town hall was 🔥🔥 Now I'm not really sure that Joe is all there or not, actually I am sure, he's 100% got dementia, but considering the state of global politics it is pretty funny watching him do his thing.

While you may want to look into the authenticity of Tommy Robinson, Caolan Robertson probably wouldn't be the best person to look for the truth from. The dude is an out-and-out grifter who stole money from the likes Rebel media, Alex Jones etc and now shunned by the Right is attempting rehabilitation on the Left. As 'sources' go he's probably the worst.

Being a scumbag grifter trying to rehabilitate his reputation is why he's a good source.

He's been chatting to the New York Times lately.

Back
Top Bottom