It’s not about politics

When you thought his statement that he didn't vote & wasn't a member of any party combined with 2 years of silence wasn't enough to indicate that he'd lost interest in Anne Marie.

I'm not that convinced you don't remember considering this is the same issue.
That’s it? Well, I disliked and disagreed with most of your posts long before that. They all kind of blend into one big apology on behalf of Morrissey now.

This made me laugh.

WTF??? two minutes ago you said Moz didnt engage because he didnt join!:crazy:
obviously unhinged:straightface:
"sandy denny" is a common name in the UK the one posting here is not
the dead singer FFS who has been dead for give or take 50 yrso_O
this sandy denny does not engage with cat stevens:crazy:
or has 'muslim bandmates':crazy:
holy salamalechem!! you are radicalized!(n)

we need loco in the coconut FC to psycho babble this out:hammer:

Pup, he did engage when he said positive things about them & wore their badge.

He then ceased to engage by not talking about them & making statements about having no involvement in politics.

The posts I‘ve liked most recently, I liked because of the stuff relating to you (thinking you know everything and stating things as if they are fact). Janice calling you a stupid cow made me laugh, so I liked her post.
I’ve disliked some of yours not for the content but for the tone of them; you think you know everything and talk down to people.
Please don’t call me an islamophobe again.

She called me a far-right Nazi once. When i threatened to sue her..she went very quite.

She called me a far-right Nazi once. When i threatened to sue her..she went very quite.
Angry Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

You put me on ignore.

At the time you were agreeing with neo-Nazi group Patriotic Alternative & neo-Nazi group supporter Reel Fountain. While making constant racist posts about black people and Muslims.

I would still say you lean in that direction.

And you can't sue with your posting history.

Last edited by a moderator:
:crazy:
WTF? how is it possible to quit by dis engaging when you never engaged to join up in the first place?o_O
unhinged and radicalized(n)
likely by a islam dupy needs removal by an archbishop:hammer:

:crazy:
WTF? how is it possible to quit by dis engaging when you never engaged to join up in the first place?o_O
unhinged and radicalized(n)
likely by a islam dupy needs removal by an archbishop:hammer:

Well, I suppose I will accept your argument that Morrissey has never engaged because he didn't join & Sandy Denny (not the dead one) has to join to engage.

The gig where you claimed black people were being thuggish outside.
Do remind me Karen.
But by identity, if a group of males from Liverpool or Hull were being “thuggish” and I identified them from their geography , that would be construed (by you) as racist or prejudice
You’ll put a spin on anything you suit your own warped agenda.
Get out a bit babe, it may help you.

Nice to see that racist c*** Robinson get done for libel today.

Funny how those on the left absolutely urinate themselves when something like this happens but never say a dickie bird about crime committed by non-whites......like serious crime. They're the kind of people that go on Twitter and wet themselves over anything negative that happens to the likes of Katie Hopkins. When black people stab someone .......they say nothing. When the local black or brown drug dealer gets busted...nothing. When a terrorist attack happens.........well, they just don't even care anymore.

Funny how those on the left absolutely urinate themselves when something like this happens but never say a dickie bird about crime committed by non-whites......like serious crime. They're the kind of people that go on Twitter and wet themselves over anything negative that happens to the likes of Katie Hopkins. When black people stab someone .......they say nothing. When the local black or brown drug dealer gets busted...nothing. When a terrorist attack happens.........well, they just don't even care anymore.

The racist wanker lied about a 16 year old lad and put him in danger because of it. This has nothing to with the points you are making.

You put me on ignore.

At the time you were agreeing with neo-Nazi group Patriotic Alternative & neo-Nazi group supporter Reel Fountain. While making constant racist posts about black people and Muslims.

I would still say you lean in that direction.

And you can't sue with your posting history.
Well said Karen...

Hoffman is an arse

Do remind me Karen.
But by identity, if a group of males from Liverpool or Hull were being “thuggish” and I identified them from their geography , that would be construed (by you) as racist or prejudice
You’ll put a spin on anything you suit your own warped agenda.
Get out a bit babe, it may help you.

Someone else called you out on it, I just noted that you were probably going to be another dodgy poster. Which your appearance on this thread seems to be confirming.

Yep, you're definitely still leaning in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom