It’s not about politics

I too, think Karen is radicalized and poses a threat to the security of all of us. What is the UK version of the FBI so I can report her?

Should I email Scotland Yard or
would it be better to tell the Queen's Guard?
MI 5 or MI6?
"Karen's up to her old tricks!"
They've probably already got a file
Preparing for the day they put her on trial
So they can lock her up and put her away
In a dungeon where she ought to stay
"Karen, Karen, why'd you do it?
You were bound to get caught, everyone knew it!"

You have a crush. That's so sweet.

A war between a Karen and a Janice. It’s like an old people’s home.

I don't know why Janice was so bothered, since she was obviously a racist - it was you snapping at me, posting about how you didn't care about his politics, then turning out to be an Islamophobe that was sneaky & uncalled for.

I don't know why Janice was so bothered, since she was obviously a racist - it was you snapping at me, posting about how you didn't care about his politics, then turning out to be an Islamophobe that was sneaky & uncalled for.
You’re pathetic
Oh; and a liar:
Pulling the race card as well. I’d like you to evidence your ludicrous claims.
You’re vile, to be frank.

In your likes.
The posts I‘ve liked most recently, I liked because of the stuff relating to you (thinking you know everything and stating things as if they are fact). Janice calling you a stupid cow made me laugh, so I liked her post.
I’ve disliked some of yours not for the content but for the tone of them; you think you know everything and talk down to people.
Please don’t call me an islamophobe again.

I too, think Karen is radicalized and poses a threat to the security of all of us. What is the UK version of the FBI so I can report her?

Should I email Scotland Yard or
would it be better to tell the Queen's Guard?
MI 5 or MI6?
"Karen's up to her old tricks!"
They've probably already got a file
Preparing for the day they put her on trial
So they can lock her up and put her away
In a dungeon where she ought to stay
"Karen, Karen, why'd you do it?
You were bound to get caught, everyone knew it!"
🤒
look who invited himself to the party.
i dont see you running fast to join the dumb islam gay group.:hammer:

The posts I‘ve liked most recently, I liked because of the stuff relating to you (thinking you know everything and stating things as if they are fact). Janice calling you a stupid cow made me laugh, so I liked her post.
I’ve disliked some of yours not for the content but for the tone of them; you think you know everything and talk down to people.
Please don’t call me an islamophobe again.

Ffs - I disagreed with you once - you should have told me you're that vindictive if you didn't want a misunderstanding.

Ffs - I disagreed with you once - you should have told me you're that vindictive if you didn't want a misunderstanding.
It has nothing to do with any disagreements we may have had, I just don’t like the way you conduct yourself on here.

How about, you should’ve just asked me why I (dis)liked those posts instead of jumping to the assumption that I am an islamophobe and stating it as a fact on here? That would be a way of avoiding any misunderstanding, too. A way that would have also negated the need for you to level a horrible slur at me.

But, no. Karen is always right and Karen likes talking down to people.

It has nothing to do with any disagreements we may have had, I just don’t like the way you conduct yourself on here.

How about, you should’ve just asked me why I (dis)liked those posts instead of jumping to the assumption that I am an islamophobe and stating it as a fact on here? That would be a way of avoiding any misunderstanding, too. A way that would have also have negated the need for you to level a horrible slur at me.

But, no. Karen is always right and Karen likes talking down to people.

You only started being nasty to me after that disagreement - & it's up to you to clarify that you only like racist posts out of spite.

You don't have to join a group to engage with it.

And did you know that Sandy's old bandmate has been a Muslim for over 30 years, and gigs with Cat Stevens (also a Muslim).

You probably did - weirdo trolls. :blushing:

WTF??? two minutes ago you said Moz didnt engage because he didnt join!:crazy:
obviously unhinged:straightface:
"sandy denny" is a common name in the UK the one posting here is not
the dead singer FFS who has been dead for give or take 50 yrso_O
this sandy denny does not engage with cat stevens:crazy:
or has 'muslim bandmates':crazy:
holy salamalechem!! you are radicalized!(n)

we need loco in the coconut FC to psycho babble this out:hammer:

DEAR EVERYONE,
TO AVOID ANY FUTURE MISUNDERSTANDINGS; I SOMETIMES LIKE POSTS OUT OF SPITE.

(And I don’t remember the disagreement you mention)

When you thought his statement that he didn't vote & wasn't a member of any party combined with 2 years of silence wasn't enough to indicate that he'd lost interest in Anne Marie.

I'm not that convinced you don't remember considering this is the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom