It’s not about politics

🧐
and whats with having to go to the 7-11 at 4am to get energy drinks FFS?
more efficient, more Hitlerian to go to the dollar store for a six pack of kick energy mix drink:hammer:

There isn’t a single human being “in real life” who wants to interact with you, so I’m not sure you get to make this judgement call. :(

:crazy:

not convincing since both you and FC do interacting with her here FFS🧐 non stop:hammer:
besides FC is all about the🧀
you even have the sig going:hammer:
WEAK PSYCHO BABBLE FAILS:hammer:

There isn’t a single human being “in real life” who wants to interact with you, so I’m not sure you get to make this judgement call. :(

Says the guy who spends every day of his "life" coming up with half hearted insults to direct towards strangers whose lives he claims are irrelevant :(

How does Jake Gyllenhaal's ex-girlfriend feel about you taking a mid-session interval during the phenomenal sex that you're having with her (said no woman about Verso's bedroom "skills" ever) so that you can roll over, pick up your phone, and fire off a few insults in AztecCamera's direction?

You're becoming more desperate with each passing day, now even Radis Noir doesn't want to hang out with you any more :cry::cry:

You came on this forum bragging about your intellectual "weight", imagining yourself as a heavyweight but you're quite a few weight classes below that aren't you! It's undeniable at this point, especially now that you're out of fresh insults and your uninventive and dull appraisals of Morrissey songs aren't giving any indication that you possess anything other than a middling intellect.

You didn't know when to stop and you're continuing to expose your flat-footed ineptitude for all to see. It has become obvious what you are: a 35 year old unemployed goof with far too much time on his hands, and this is how you choose to use it. LOL!

Keep going because I'm enjoying the self destruction after you spent a year and a half trying to construct an image for yourself which is falling apart as more people get wise to you. And there's nowhere to go but down! :popcorn:

I'm not sure what makes you think I'm into Hitler but I would agree with him on one thing. Your parents should have been forcibly sterilized to prevent the burden you have placed on society with your existence.

kelly-donohue-jeopardy-racist-gesture-608adf24ee4f6-850x478.png

Says the guy who spends every day of his "life" coming up with half hearted insults to direct towards strangers whose lives he claims are irrelevant :(

How does Jake Gyllenhaal's ex-girlfriend feel about you taking a mid-session interval during the phenomenal sex that you're having with her (said no woman about Verso's bedroom "skills" ever) so that you can roll over, pick up your phone, and fire off a few insults in AztecCamera's direction?

You're becoming more desperate with each passing day, now even Radis Noir doesn't want to hang out with you any more :cry::cry:

You came on this forum bragging about your intellectual "weight", imagining yourself as a heavyweight but you're quite a few weight classes below that aren't you! It's undeniable at this point, especially now that you're out of fresh insults and your uninventive and dull appraisals of Morrissey songs aren't giving any indication that you possess anything other than a middling intellect.

You didn't know when to stop and you're continuing to expose your flat-footed ineptitude for all to see. It has become obvious what you are: a 35 year old unemployed goof with far too much time on his hands, and this is how you choose to use it. LOL!

Keep going because I'm enjoying the self destruction after you spent a year and a half trying to construct an image for yourself which is falling apart as more people get wise to you. And there's nowhere to go but down! :popcorn:

Wow, you typed all of this? Why?

Do you have a reading comprehension issue? Do you not understand chronology? I was having phenomenal sex with Jake Gyllenhaal’s ex-girlfriend years ago. I’m married now. To a different woman. Okay?

:)

oi no...surface III☢️
radish, if that nonsensical multi verse really existed surface jr and you would be all the way down beneath all the trillions of them💫
which sig will you be attaching to your posts now?🏷️
:hammer:

:)

oi no...surface III☢️
radish, if that nonsensical multi verse really existed surface jr and you would be all the way down beneath all the trillions of them💫
which sig will you be attaching to your posts now?🏷️
:hammer:

Clearly the multiverse theory is nonsense because for the theory to be even remotely credible, we'd have to concede the possibility that somewhere there's a universe in which you are not a twat.

Clearly the multiverse theory is nonsense because for the theory to be even remotely credible, we'd have to concede the possibility that somewhere there's a universe in which you are not a twat.
:rolleyes:

i think thats 3 posts in row you formulate your based on mine:blushing:
Thelma, the imaginary moz show attending troll does the same thing:blushing:
according to your bizarre theory all 3 surfaces have to scientifically be twats:hammer:

his posting style is very much that of 12-year-old-in-the-early-days-of-the-internet-im-gonna-show-em-what-ive-got

by the way, i notice you didnt make reference to my queenliness even once in that whole post. i was waiting for it and it never came. im still the queen, arent it?!?

his posting style is very much that of 12-year-old-in-the-early-days-of-the-internet-im-gonna-show-em-what-ive-got

by the way, i notice you didnt make reference to my queenliness even once in that whole post. i was waiting for it and it never came. im still the queen, arent it?!?

Always!!! You're the queen for life :hearteyes::crown:
You summed up Verso's posting style very nicely!

I saw Radis Noir's posts hours ago and I thought of what I wanted to say in response, but then I decided I couldn't be bothered typing it out, because it's Radis Noir. I came to the conclusion that I can just ignore his posts without losing face because I've already beaten him into submission many times before. How many more times are you supposed to engage with someone and treat them as your equal when you've wiped the floor with them five or six times previously? To the point where he writes posts @ you but then loses his nerve and deletes it before you have a chance to reply, because he knows what happens.

It's like he thinks the slate is wiped clean after each debate that he loses, that we're back to square one. But I'm treating this like a statistician would treat it: wins and losses matter. I should come up with something like Sabermetrics for analyzing these data (Haranguemetrics).

There comes a time when you have nothing to prove to that person, or to anyone who's looking on expecting you to have a slanging match. You lose a bout with a higher ranked competitor and you slide back down the pecking order, that's how it works; he's currently about one rung above Surface. I might still write out what I was going to say to him in bullet point form, because I can't see the point in making more of an effort than that since it's not like he's coming with new material anyway. If he wants a proper response in future he can start sending me money through PayPal; I think 5p per word is reasonable. So if he wants a 300 word reply it will cost him £15. I'll even accept Amazon gift cards, just to be obliging. Maybe you might want to start charging too but since you're the Queen of course you should charge more than me; at least 10p (converted to Canadian currency) per word for you! Because in the pecking order you're on top :love:

Last edited:
Always!!! You're the queen for life :hearteyes::crown:
You summed up Verso's posting style very nicely!

I saw Radis Noir's posts hours ago and I thought of what I wanted to say in response, but then I decided I couldn't be bothered typing it out, because it's Radis Noir. I came to the conclusion that I can just ignore his posts without losing face because I've already beaten him into submission many times before. How many more times are you supposed to engage with someone and treat them as your equal when you've wiped the floor with them five or six times previously? To the point where he writes posts @ you but then loses his nerve and deletes it before you have a chance to reply, because he knows what happens.

It's like he thinks the slate is wiped clean after each debate that he loses, that we're back to square one. But I'm treating this like a statistician would treat it: wins and losses matter. I should come up with something like Sabermetrics for analyzing these data (Haranguemetrics).

There comes a time when you have nothing to prove to that person, or to anyone who's looking on expecting you to have a slanging match. You lose a bout with a higher ranked competitor and you slide back down the pecking order, that's how it works; he's currently about one rung above Surface. I might still write out what I was going to say to him in bullet point form, because I can't see the point in making more of an effort than that since it's not like he's coming with new material anyway. If he wants a proper response in future he can start sending me money through PayPal; I think 5p per word is reasonable. So if he wants a 300 word reply it will cost him £15. I'll even accept Amazon gift cards, just to be obliging. Maybe you might want to start charging too but since you're the Queen of course you should charge more than me; at least 10p (converted to Canadian currency) per word for you! Because in the pecking order you're on top :love:
you always manage to lay out with such elegance exactly what ive always felt innately but couldnt articulate!! :hearteyes:

it's exactly as if these people think that they start again each day with a blank slate! and because other people cant seem to follow the progession of arguments they dont realize when you've thoroughly thwomped someone a thousand times over or understand exactly why that person had it coming!! (so a lot of the times you end up looking mean when in actuality you are completely in the right!!)

yes, radis is a total clod. he's a pedo too, of course, but i think i might hate the clod element in him more than the pedo element because i dont have to see the pedo side of him as much. the thing about clods is that they dont realize they are clods and then when you tell them they get all offended. it's like, if youve been offending me this whole time with your stupidity and obnoxiousness what f***ing right do you have to be offended when i tell you that you're offensive. i mean, it's a logical fallacy for a person to think that they have any right to be offended because other people find them offensive.

anyway, yes, you definitely need to come up with some way to keep track of the wins/losses!! that would help immensely!!

and for sure we need to start to charging!!!

Back
Top Bottom