It’s not about politics

What an utterly repugnant creature this Verso character is, rating this “funny”.
Oh my god, bun bun, what a sick creep. Sick sick sick.

He has a lot to answer for if he thinks cancer deaths are funny. And he is CLEARLY no artist (as if we didn't know that already from his complete lack of spirit, personality, originality, style, and finesse). No artist would laugh at cancer. The idea of cancer goes against the spirit of creativity.

So sorry your dignified, heartfelt post was met with such ugliness of spirit and depravity, bun bun.

I don’t think there’s anything funny about cancer, for the record. I just don’t believe bun bun is a real human being.
As if. Sicko. You dont get out of it that easily. And anyway, youre the one whose legitimacy is in question, not bun buns, who has always been very real. If you really are who you say you are, you need to be exposed. Laughing at cancer. That's unforgivable.

🤒
what an outrage laughing at cancer that has killed billions:censored:
outrageous:censored:
where are radish, magento and FC!:swear
shameful:hammer:

“What a sick creep,” says the person who writes fan mail to child rapist murderers. You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t take your moralizing seriously. 🙂
When @bun bun downvotes this is he downvoting the fact that his friend is a reprehensible piece of shit or the fact that she was dumb enough to post irrefutable evidence?
#DumDum

When @bun bun downvotes this is he downvoting the fact that his friend is a reprehensible piece of shit or the fact that she was dumb enough to post irrefutable evidence?
#DumDum

I am going to join bhops in muting you for tedium and stupidity proven beyond reasonable doubt. #byebitch

I am going to join bhops in muting you for tedium and stupidity proven beyond reasonable doubt. #byebitch
Actually the easier thing to do is just tell Dave that someone you love has just passed away. He won’t ‘know what to do’ and will be the one to put you on ignore.

#DumDum

🤒
when bun bun does what and when to whom?
irrefutable evidence of what?:crazy:
FC you wouldnt know irrefutable evidence
if it knocked on your door dressed as yoko:hammer:

Actually the easier thing to do is just tell Dave that someone you love has just passed away. He won’t ‘know what to do’ and will be the one to put you on ignore.
For this to work you have to say it like a sarcastic bitch, though. I really thought you had the brains to drop it after I made that last post and you retreated into the shadows to just upvote rifke and vegan cro.
Now you're going to try again?
It's one of the ugliest conversations I've been a part of on this site and that is saying something. Maybe try to pretend you have some dignity and just watch the whole thing fade away and be forgotten. The level of entitlement you've shown here is surprising even for someone as smug as you are.
I don't have to follow your script and I don't have to reply when you make some bitchy post.

And what about the posts that followed it? First you're angry and trying to say I'm a narcissist. I'm not the one demanding a response and giving you a script of what you should say. I don't think you're a narcissist, though. You're just smug.
But the point is you contradicted yourself wildly in tone and in the actual things you were saying. You're clearly lying and trying to be manipulative. It can't all be true since it's so contradictory, unless you're completely scatterbrained. I ignored your sarcastic post and you thought you'd scored so you went for seconds.
Now all those things you wrote about me, either you've been brooding on it a long time or it suddenly came to you in a flash. It seems to me like you've taken some discussions on this site way too seriously and it bothered you. OR it happened in a flash.
But you went from your psychological diagnosis post to the one where you speculated about my family and finally the one where you wished me a happy life. The whole bitchiness thing works for some people but I don't really think it's your "lane," if you know what I mean.
While I'm writing this, and I really hope it's one of the last posts I have to make about it, your little script about how "even though we've had our problems" or whatever, paraphrasing and don't care to go back and get it exactly right, YOU are the one that matters to. Not me. Trust me that I've offered condolences to people I've had issues with. There is NO comparison between bullshit on this board and what you're going through. I realize that you've had some real problems with me, but from my side it was mostly just occasionally replying to one of your posts, and not that serious.
The only reason I didn't respond to the announcement post, and I can't make this any more clear, is because I read your it as sarcastic. Let's say there could have been some doubt and I should have said something. But your followup post was clearly sarcastic, too. I am genuinely sorry that you are having a hard time. I am. But I felt it best to ignore the whole thing and would have preferred that you could just accept that.
Here's the thing, though. Even if I'm totally wrong and my "hate prism" was malfunctioning that day, it still means that I am 100% certain that you're the kind of person capable of making that sort of post. Mostly because you clearly are, but again, if I was wrong, why in the world would you want any sort of response from a person that thinks this of you?
I'm a person on a website you frequent. That's it from my perspective. If it's more than that to you that exists in your head and I'd rather not be part of it.
You should think about seeing a grief counselor. When you're really in a bad place it's a lot easier to feel anger than sadness. What you're doing with this whole ugly conversation you insist on having is really ugly. I hope that some of the emotions you're letting off at me are helping you deal with what you're going through. I really do. But, at the same time, wise up and see that it's over. It's very undignified to keep this going.

Last edited:
For this to work you have to say it like a sarcastic bitch, though. I really thought you had the brains to drop it after I made that last post and you retreated into the shadows to just upvote rifke and vegan cro.
Now you're going to try again?
It's one of the ugliest conversations I've been a part of on this site and that is saying something. Maybe try to pretend you have some dignity and just watch the whole thing fade away and be forgotten. The level of entitlement you've shown here is surprising even for someone as stupid and smug as you are.
I don't have to follow your script and I don't have to reply when you make some bitchy post.

And what about the posts that followed it? First you're angry and trying to say I'm a narcissist. I'm not the one demanding a response and giving you a script of what you should say. I don't think you're a narcissist, though. You're just smug.
But the point is you contradicted yourself wildly in tone and in the actual things you were saying. You're clearly a manipulative liar. It can't all be true since it's so contradictory, unless you're completely scatterbrained. I ignored your sarcastic post and you thought you'd scored so you went for seconds.
Now all those things you wrote about me, either you've been brooding on it a long time or it suddenly came to you in a flash. It seems to me like you've taken some discussions on this site way too seriously and it bothered you. OR it happened in a flash.
But you went from your psychological diagnosis post to the one where you speculated about my family and finally the one where you wished me a happy life. The whole bitchiness thing works for some people but I don't really think it's your "lane," if you know what I mean.
While I'm writing this, and I really hope it's one of the last posts I have to make about it, your little script about how "even though we've had our problems" or whatever, paraphrasing and don't care to go back and get it exactly right, YOU are the one that matters to. Not me. Trust me that I've offered condolences to people I've had issues with. There is NO comparison between bullshit on this board and what you're going through. I realize that you've had some real problems with me, but from my side it was mostly just occasionally replying to one of your posts, and not that serious.
The only reason I didn't respond to the announcement post, and I can't make this any more clear, is because I read your it as sarcastic. Let's say there could have been some doubt and I should have said something. But your followup post was clearly sarcastic, too. I am genuinely sorry that you and millions of other people I don't know are having a hard time for different reasons. I am.
Here's the thing, though. Even if I'm totally wrong and my "hate prism" was malfunctioning that day, it still means that I am 100% certain that you're the kind of person capable of making that sort of post. Mostly because you clearly are, but again, if I was wrong, why in the world would you want any sort of response from a person that thinks this of you?
You should think about seeing a grief counselor. When you're really in a bad place it's a lot easier to feel anger than sadness. What you're doing with this whole ugly conversation you insist on having is really ugly. I hope that some of the emotions you're letting off at me are helping you deal with what you're going through. I really do. But, at the same time, wise up and see that it's over. It's very undignified to keep this going.

For god's sake. Give yourself peace.

I thought I was on "mute."

Yes, you'll find that about people like @dum dum et al - either their 'ignore' function is faulty or they are too dim to operate it properly. I've lost track of how many comments I've had to deal with from people who have boasted that they've put me on 'ignore'.

Yes, of course, the central question here is whether I've gotten round to putting Dave and his feculent bilge on ignore yet, not his incessant trolling and his nastiness towards someone who has just lost his mother. Shows the state of this forum.

Yes, of course, the central question here is whether I've gotten round to putting Dave and his feculent bilge on ignore yet, not his incessant trolling and his nastiness towards someone who has just lost his mother. Shows the state of this forum.
The central question is why you call people "interloper" for offering their opinion but it doesn't apply to you. And if people don't want "nastiness" when they're going through a rough time maybe it would be wiser not to start something. I'm well aware that I can't respond without looking bad which is exactly why I chose not to and was pulled into it anyway.
Why are you even here when you should be out taking selfies on the beach?

If I read it correctly he thought I was posting about losing my mother as a 'sarcastic post.' He needs help, actual help. Not a single other person on the site, not even others I've had disagreements with (yourself being an example) was f***ed up enough in their own head to interpret it that way, and I must say to everyone that did offer their condolences, they were gratefully received, even if we are just strangers on a Morrissey website.

I'll say it again, the dude so deranged he thought I might be making it up. Jesus f***ing Christ.

He is right about one thing, I'll be leaving it alone from here on it, but yeah Dave congrats you finally got under my skin, the one time I thought you might be actually humane and offer me some sympathy you instead chose to act like a c***. My only surprise is that I'm surprised.

Back
Top Bottom