It’s not about politics

Um, is this the compiler of "dossiers" speaking?

Travis with his 'dossier':

smith agent GIF

😵
HOLY MAGENTO FILLET-ED RACING HORSE!😳
will input this info into my dossier for further analysis:hammer:

GAME.
SET.
and
MATCH.

Nazis win again.

One of the tweets that has disappeared was the one where he used the word 'mitigate' which "Au Pair Boy" also used in that infamous stalking post that was discussed yesterday. As Vegan Cro said about it:

o_O
OY!!
'MITIGATE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT' , only BGV could write such pap:hammer:

Verso, trying to cover his tracks once again. Poorly, as usual.

While I'm flattered that the handful of you spend so much time studying my posts as if they were great religious texts to be pored over and analyzed, I'm afraid you're still calling this one prematurely. I don't think you truly realize how loathed you are by the average user of this forum, to the point where you believe that anyone who disagrees with you must be me in some disguise. Here's a DM I received not too long ago:

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 4.28.44 PM.png

I always knew that one day Verso would unravel; it seems that the day has come and it's a sight to behold :popcorn:

"I didn't do any real investigative work." Just the harassment on other websites and the anonymous trolling here then, while swearing that he has never posted under any other names. Maybe from no other accounts, but from anonymous names, yes. There's always a loophole with Verso. And he has kept this charade going for over a year at this stage, the trolling and gaslighting, what a sick character. How amazing that a "successful musician" finds the time and energy to do all that.

I love a good lolsuit. While I doubt we'll ever have "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" we're approaching a point where the "preponderance of the evidence" is ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ impossible to ignore.
It's impossible to deny that some offsite activity has happened.

Careful Dave, he'll turn on you as well now for daring not to automatically believe every word that he says. :frowning:

Hey! That's MY Twitter handle! WTF??

One of Verso's fake names comes riding in to try to rescue his own "reputation". :hammer:

Last edited:
I love a good lolsuit. While I doubt we'll ever have "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" we're approaching a point where the "preponderance of the evidence" is ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶i̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ impossible to ignore.
It's impossible to deny that some offsite activity has happened.

Back
Top Bottom