It’s not about politics

So, you think that Jewish people (collectively and monolithically, as always) use the advertising industry to exact revenge on white Europeans by inserting black families into a whopping 37% of the commercials "they" run on television. And you'd like to preach this without being called racist. Sometimes I don't think you realize how funny you actually are.

The problem with this "psyop" is that it only works if its victims are innately offended by the very sight of a black person, which most people are not. That would be your issue, you oppression fantasy. I could sit on my couch and watch television for hours and be inundated with advertisements featuring nothing but black and hispanic families and it wouldn't weaken or dismantle my "sense of whiteness" one iota. Why? Because I'm not racist and I'm not an idiot. Two traits that unfortunately serve as the foundation for your entire identity.!

1. The figure 37% is from 18 months ago - I hardly noticed it then. The figure now is remarkably higher.

2. You live in America which has been a multicultural (albeit still generally segregated) country for a lot longer than Britain. I'm talking about advertisements in Britain (a place where they tell us blacks stand at 3%).

3. Blacks are way over-represented in UK advertising, and are now being shoehorned into historical drams set in times when no blacks lived in Britain.

4. South Asians are Britain's largest minority, yet they do not feature in advertising to anywhere near the same extent as blacks. Why? I know the answer to this, but I'd like to hear some alternative answers.

5. The media, corporations. establishment and wokesters constantly preach to blacks that their skin and race matters, and blacks lap it up saying they are "proud to be black"/ "black is beautiful" etc. whereas when it comes to whites they tell us we shouldn't feel any kind of white identity or "sense of whiteness" as this is evil. Can you see the double standards here?

6. Saying that Jews generally run the ad industry industry does not mean that all Jews run it. So stop being deliberately obtuse.

7. I don't care if my expressed thoughts and opinions up here get me called a racist. To me that's just a standard sheep-like response from people who have nothing interesting to say.

Last edited:
1. The figure 37% is from 18 months ago - I hardly noticed it then. The figure now is remarkably higher.

2. You live in America which has been a multicultural (albeit still generally segregated) country for a lot longer than Britain. I'm talking about advertisements in Britain (a place where they tell us blacks stand at 3%).

3. Blacks are way over-represented in UK advertising, and are now being shoehorned into historical drams set in times when no blacks lived in Britain.

4. South Asians are Britain's largest minority, yet they do not feature in advertising to anywhere near the same extent as blacks. Why? I know the answer to this, but I'd like to hear some alternative answers.

5. The media, corporations. establishment and wokesters constantly preach to blacks that their skin and race matters, and blacks lap it up saying they are "proud to be black"/ "black is beautiful" etc. whereas when it comes to whites they tell us we shouldn't feel any kind of white identity or "sense of whiteness" as this is evil and idiotic. Can you see the double standards here?

You're another day older and still papping on about this shit. You are a proper sad racist f***er.

5. The media, corporations. establishment and wokesters constantly preach to blacks that their skin and race matters, and blacks lap it up saying they are "proud to be black"/ "black is beautiful" etc. whereas when it comes to whites they tell us we shouldn't feel any kind of white identity or "sense of whiteness" as this is evil and idiotic. Can you see the double standards here?

6. Saying that Jews generally run the ad industry industry does not mean that all Jews run it. So stop being deliberately obtuse.

You're almost there. Take out the "the figure now is remarkably higher" statement for which you have no actual proof (other than what you believe you've seen with your own eyes, and nobody here is going to take your word for that, including me) and what you're left with is a post in which there's very little that can be picked apart. Your posts on this site are often full of gaping holes and wild guesswork which is why very few take you seriously. Keep your posts tighter without the constant stabbing into the darkness and this wouldn't be as much of a problem. Essentially: write about what you know to be true because you've got evidence you can point to which backs up your statements, and don't write about what you feel deep down must be true because you thought about it and - evenhanded as you are :rolleyes: - you couldn't come up with any other explanations.
"Saying that Jews generally run the ad industry does not mean that all Jews run it" is a big step up from "everyone in the British media is a Jew who changed their name to blend in" which was your stance a few weeks ago. Even a guy like Verso who spends his life lying prostrate for Jews would find it more of a struggle to dispute it, or, at least, it's less easy to dispute than your 'everyone's a Jew' posts because the notion isn't completely farcical; although you'll still meet resistance for saying they "run" it rather than saying they're "heavily represented in" or "hold powerful positions in" the ad industry. The response to that of course will be "why does that matter?" but at least with that response you'll have got a concession from them about Jewish representation/power and you can take it from there; instead of your arguments never getting off the ground because of the easily observed exaggerations.

1. Citation needed. We all know your word is meaningless, you lie about these things constantly.

2. Most large advertising agencies are multinational. It's not surprising that aesthetic trends would cross-pollinate. Taking America's multicultural landscape into consideration, it's very simple to see where this originates. On top of everything else, add in the fact that these agencies are in quiet competition with one another to perform these neoliberal exhibitions of inclusivity.

3. And? You sound like the "wokesters" you spend your every waking moment denigrating, suddenly so concerned with "representation." Women make up something like 52% of the population in the UK, yet they make up only 27% of the House of Lords. Are you going to cry about that?

4. I believe this is simply laziness on behalf of the advertising agencies. Black people become an easy catch-all signifier for ethnic inclusivity. It's not as if the creative directors for these firms don't have their own blind-spots. I'd also wager that there are more black people in show business than South Asians.

5. Welcome to Earth, double standards exist. There is a very obvious historical context that contributes to the differences in language and ethnic self-perception. Your inability to get past this sort of thing (or even observe it with intellectual neutrality) is simply more evidence of your immaturity. Try reading a book.

6. You didn't say that Jews "generally run the ad industry." You said that there was Jewish scheme to destroy "white" morale by running advertisements featuring black people and that this was "revenge" for their treatment before and during WWII. An absurd, idiotic and racist projection that's predictably par for the course for you.

Which historical dramas? Roughly what date do you think black people started living in Britain?

Which historical dramas? Roughly what date do you think black people started living in Britain?
She's referring to the ever-so-slightly higher brow equivalent of when Marvel makes a new Spiderman movie but this time he's black and a throng of triggered nerds go into racist fits. It's a massive WHO CARES if there ever was one.

She's referring to the ever-so-slightly higher brow equivalent of when Marvel makes a new Spiderman movie but this time he's black and a throng of triggered nerds go into racist fits. It's a massive WHO CARES if there ever was one.
I did wonder if she was referring to the recent news that a black actor is to play Anne Boleyn in a new TV series.

1. Citation needed. We all know your word is meaningless, you lie about these things constantly.

2. Most large advertising agencies are multinational. It's not surprising that aesthetic trends would cross-pollinate. Taking America's multicultural landscape into consideration, it's very simple to see where this originates. On top of everything else, add in the fact that these agencies are in quiet competition with one another to perform these neoliberal exhibitions of inclusivity.

3. And? You sound like the "wokesters" you spend your every waking moment denigrating, suddenly so concerned with "representation." Women make up something like 52% of the population in the UK, yet they make up only 27% of the House of Lords. Are you going to cry about that?

4. I believe this is simply laziness on behalf of the advertising agencies. Black people become an easy catch-all signifier for ethnic inclusivity. It's not as if the creative directors for these firms don't have their own blind-spots. I'd also wager that there are more black people in show business than South Asians.

5. Welcome to Earth, double standards exist. There is a very obvious historical context that contributes to the differences in language and ethnic self-perception. Your inability to get past this sort of thing (or even observe it with intellectual neutrality) is simply more evidence of your immaturity. Try reading a book.

6. You didn't say that Jews "generally run the ad industry." You said that there was Jewish scheme to destroy "white" morale by running advertisements featuring black people and that this was "revenge" for their treatment before and during WWII. An absurd, idiotic and racist projection that's predictably par for the course for you.

🌝

FFS 🪐

there is an OBVIOUS historical context that CONTRIBUTES to the DIFFERENCES in WTF??? LANGUAGE???
wtf does historical context have to do with language????🍬
AND SELF PERCEPTION???:crazy:

YOU GET SELF PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF FROM HISTORICAL CONTEXT???? WTF?:crazy:

these velcro/radish psycho babbles are giving the psycho babbler champ, FC a run for his money for sure.:censored:

1. Don't know exact percentage - but no way is it still a mere 37%. And white families in particular are no longer shown on adverts.

2. There must be an overall Ad umbrella organisation that sends down directives. Follow the rules (include more blacks) or else. And if a company dares to complain abut this, we'll out you as racist in the media (that we own too). It's Mossad style blackmail, literally and figuratively.

3. No. I want the House of Lords abolished.

4. It's not laziness, it's a concerted effort that I've only noticed in 2020 - just coincidentally the year of the media led hysterical BLM psy op.

5. Again this is a concerted double standard that the media, establishment and corporations (and you yourself) continually preach - knowing full well their hypocrisy but insisting we shouldn't notice or point it out ("or we'll silence you by calling you a racist") . By any logic if blacks are allowed to say "Black is beautiful and special" then I should be allowed to say the same without being shouted down from all quarters as an evil racist.

6. Yes, that's what I believe - it's the only conclusion with any weight (another one is that blacks are particularly targeted in ads because ad agencies believe the Bell Curve research that they have "low impulse control" meaning they are more easily sold to - which at least would make financial sense). But what I'd rather see is somebody here offering me an alternative explanation. Instead I get one or two things. Denial that my initial argument is even valid, or the usual unimaginative broken record: "You're a racist" (meaning: you know the tacit rule - you shouldn't notice or talk about these things) . That's beside the point as I don't care whether I am "racist" or not - and nor should anyone as the term is solely used as a weapon and silencer these days.

1. Don't know exact percentage - but no way is it still a mere 37%. And white families in particular are no longer shown on adverts.

2. There must be an overall umbrella organisation that sends down directives. Follow the rules (include more blacks) or else.

3. No. I want the House of Lords abolished.

4. It's not laziness, it's a concerted effort that I've only noticed in 2020 - just coincidentally the year of the media led hysterical BLM psy op.

5. Again this is a concerted double standard that the media, establishment and corporations (and you yourself) continually preach - knowing full well their hypocrisy but insisting we shouldn't notice or point it out ("or we'll silence you by calling you a racist") . By any logic if blacks are allowed to say "Black is beautiful and special" then I should be allowed to say the same without being shouted down from all quarters as an evil racist.

6. Yes, that's what I believe - it's the only conclusion with any weight (another one is that blacks are particularly targeted in ads because ad agencies believe the Bell Curve research that they have "low impulse control" meaning they are more easily sold to - which at least would make financial sense). But what I'd rather see is somebody here offering me an alternative explanation. Instead I get one or two things. Denial that my initial argument is even valid, or the usual unimaginative broken record: "You're a racist" (meaning: you know the tacit rule - you shouldn't notice or talk about these things) . That's beside the point as I don't care whether I am "racist" or not - and nor should anyone as the term is solely used as a weapon and silencer these days.
Woof, you really show the limitations of your intellect when you spell your thought process out like that for all to see. There isn't a shred of substance in any of this. You know that, right? Your anonymous racist cohort up there tried to give you some advice, you should consider taking it. When a guy like that acts as a voice of reason, you know you're f***ed.

There was virtually none living here before Windrush in '48. The number was very small and was mainly around certain docks. But of course this is being rewritten as we speak and soon the BBc etc will be telling us they've always been here in numbers - something you obviously believe already.

Watch any historical drama made in the last three years and you will see blacks included in the cast.

Woof, you really show the limitations of your intellect when you spell your thought process out like that for all to see. There isn't a shred of substance in any of this. You know that, right? Your anonymous racist cohort up there tried to give you some advice, you should consider taking it. When a guy like that acts as a voice of reason, you know you're f***ed.
Total dismissive cop out from you.

There was virtually none living here before Windrush in '48. The number was very small and was mainly around certain docks. But of course this is being rewritten as we speak and soon the BBc etc will be telling us they've always been here in numbers - something you obviously believe already.

Watch any historical drama made in the last three years and you will see blacks included in the cast.
There is evidence of black people here in Britain in Roman times. Probably not a huge number but they have been a presence ever since then. There were plenty here in the 19th century.

df4e6a07b7fb6ad7a78caa854a46ade9.jpg

Now these f***ing Jews in Hollywood are going to try to tell us that Bob Dylan was a woman???

There's nothing to dismiss, you didn't say a thing.
You just know you cannot address my points with any logic.

The truth is, you don't care what happens in the world around you. You're so jaded and apathetic that nothing bothers you. This state of being is what the establishment wants - it's why they are trying to dehumanise us with masks and lockdowns.

I saw some footage of the English Miner's Strike in 85 last night and I thought - that would never happen now. People wouldn't be bothered. Most people are completely defeated - though getting them to admit to this is another thing.

Back
Top Bottom