It’s not about politics

heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. ive got heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Yes it’s true - just look at what has happened to Morrissey. Any expression for anything other than the left wing woke view is met with no-platforming.

Or a website forum devoted to you full of hysterical whining. As you’ve seen.
It is not hysterical whining. Morrissey is just expressing himself.

How do you still think anyone cares about the videos that you post here. No one is engaging with your content, dude.

How's that thesis coming along? Why is it taking so long? You have no original ideas. How hard could it possibly be to write out a bunch of shit that's already been said before?

View attachment 66072

View attachment 66073

"15.5K" followers and one little like for your latest opus. Must be tough to not only fail at comedy, but fail at racism too.

Yeah, people can and do get fired for liking tweets endorsing outright white nationalism. Antifa have people who do nothing but look at who is liking tweets. I don't expect people to like my tweets. I expect people to lurk.

Anyway, I feel no need to justify myself to you. You're a f***ing loser. Engaging with me is the closest to fame that you will ever get and I'm not even that famous.

Yeah, people can and do get fired for liking tweets endorsing outright white nationalism. Antifa have people who do nothing but look at who is liking tweets. I don't expect people to like my tweets. I expect people to lurk.

Anyway, I feel no need to justify myself to you. You're a f***ing loser. Engaging with me is the closest to fame that you will ever get and I'm not even that famous.
Sure sure, of course. None of your followers are allowed to like your tweets. Definitely makes sense, uh huh. But if you feel no need to justify yourself to me, then why did you do just that?

Also, you’re not famous in any stretch of the imagination. Don’t embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

Sure sure, of course. None of your followers are allowed to like your tweets. Definitely makes sense, uh huh. But if you feel no need to justify yourself to me, then why did you do just that?

Also, you’re not famous in any stretch of the imagination. Don’t embarrass yourself any more than you already have.
Mr Woke V Aryan Warrior - I know who my vote goes to...

Back
Top Bottom