It’s not about politics

Here's a question to all you people who have their fingers on the pulses of the working classes:
when the people who voted for Brexit discover that not only has it not solved their problems but in fact has made their problems worse, who will they blame then? Or perhaps more accurately, who will they be told to blame?
As a supporter of Brexit, I blame the Tories for taking us in in the first place, and then in the 80s pretending they didn’t. Thatcher and Bill Cash both campaigned hard for it. The left in the Labour Party campaigned against it—and the hard left continue to do so.

When Brexit is f***ed up, I will blame the Tories for that too.

Please feel free to actually answer my question, not just post some crap about the EU that you thought of when having a shit this morning.

As a supporter of Brexit, I blame the Tories for taking us in in the first place, and then in the 80s pretending they didn’t. Thatcher and Bill Cash both campaigned hard for it. The left in the Labour Party campaigned against it—and the hard left continue to do so.

When Brexit is f***ed up, I will blame the Tories for that too.
The old school lefties who understand that the EU is anti people power are the kind I like - a lot. Sadly they are a dying breed and the Labour Party is unrecognisable now.

Please feel free to actually answer my question, not just post some crap about the EU that you thought of when having a shit this morning.
Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories. With a bit of energy left to point a finger a c***s like you who couldn’t get behind their own nation for the past umpteen years.

The Left's problem is this:

Black person: I'm proud of my skin, heritage and history.

The Left: "And so you should be - black lives matter!"

White person: I too am proud of my skin, heritage and history.

The Left: "How f***ing dare you - you're a racist, a white supremacist and a neo Nazi!"

Patronise people like this year after year and they will desert you at the voting booth. It's very simple.
So true. I can't believe how right you are! This is why some on here are accusing us of being the same user...because of course no-one else agrees with us...

Well apart from 17.4 million who voted Brexit & delivered the 80 seat majority last year.

Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories, Tories. With a bit of energy left to point a finger a c***s like you who couldn’t get behind their own nation for the past umpteen years.
I take it you can't answer the question? Figures. Your comments are very entertaining. Particularly the way that you string words together in such a way that they look like they make sense but when you actually try to analyse them they say absolutely nothing at all.

Here's a question to all you people who have their fingers on the pulses of the working classes:
when the people who voted for Brexit discover that not only has it not solved their problems but in fact has made their problems worse, who will they blame then? Or perhaps more accurately, who will they be told to blame?
I know you know it all Radis, but you've got a crystal ball now as well???

How do you know Brexit will be a disaster?

I take it you can't answer the question? Figures. Your comments are very entertaining. Particularly the way that you string words together in such a way that they look like they make sense but when you actually try to analyse them they say absolutely nothing at all.
I knew you were going to write that.

Back
Top Bottom