It’s not about politics

Labour's obsession with anti white race politics has lost them the working class.

They are not bothered though, because they hold them in contempt.
So, so, so, so, so true. They took them for granted last year, places that had never voted Tory ever, or not for over 100 years & they thought they never would. They dismissed them as thick & too ingrained in their ways to ever for the Tories.

Oh, but they did....

So, so, so, so, so true. They took them for granted last year, places that had never voted Tory ever, or not for over 100 years & they thought they never would. They dismissed them as thick & too ingrained in their ways to ever for the Tories.

Oh, but they did....
Not ‘our’ finest hour though.

The Left's problem is this:

Black person: I'm proud of my skin, heritage and history.

The Left: "And so you should be - black lives matter!"

White person: I too am proud of my skin, heritage and history.

The Left: "How f***ing dare you - you're a racist, a white supremacist and a neo Nazi!"

Patronise people like this year after year and they will desert you at the voting booth. It's very simple.

The Left: "How f***ing dare you - you're a racist, a white supremacist and a neo Nazi!"

Patronise people like this year after year and they will desert you at the voting booth. It's very simple.
No, that sounds like your problem. One you literally never stop whining about. You carry on about how much you loathe identity politics, but it actually seems to be your sole interest in life.

Yes. White working classes are invited to spit upon the conditions of their own existence. And if many are thick enough to vote Tory, we’re not all thick or sick enough to accept that as logical. Yet.

No, that sounds like your problem. One you literally never stop whining about. You carry on about how much you loathe identity politics, but it actually seems to be your sole interest in life.
The subject is one of the most important issues of our day and age. My country, and yours, are transitioning into minority white nations. The engineering project will be complete in a few mere decades. It won't be peaceful.

The subject is one of the most important issues of our day and age. My country, and yours, are transitioning into minority white nations. The engineering project will be complete in a few mere decades. It won't be peaceful.
More erudite observations made from the comfort of your parents' house as you mindlessly surf the web?

Yes. White working classes are invited to spit upon the conditions of their own existence. And if many are thick enough to vote Tory, we’re not all thick or sick enough to accept that as logical. Yet.
They had little choice. You go to your voting booth and it's all the same old usuals. But a Tory vote was a happy stab in the back to a group that once championed the working class, but then dismissed their real concerns about mass engineered migration into their already cash-strapped areas and patronised them by calling them bigots (remember Gordon Brown).

They had little choice. You go to your voting booth and it's all the same old usuals. But a Tory vote was a happy stab in the back to a group that once championed the working class, but then dismissed their real concerns about mass engineered migration into their already cash-strapped areas and patronised them by calling them bigots (remember Gordon Brown).
Gordon who?

Here's a question to all you people who have their fingers on the pulses of the working classes:
when the people who voted for Brexit discover that not only has it not solved their problems but in fact has made their problems worse, who will they blame then? Or perhaps more accurately, who will they be told to blame?

You have a very high opinion of yourself for someone who knows f*** all. I suppose those two things usually go hand in hand.
Your level of thinking is Idiocracy. You don't even like Morrissey. You can't understand why he's not still 24 years old with NHS specs and flowers in his back pocket.

Here's a question to all you people who have their fingers on the pulses of the working classes:
when the people who voted for Brexit discover that not only has it not solved their problems but in fact has made their problems worse, who will they blame then? Or perhaps more accurately, who will they be told to blame?
They voted for Brexit (and against centralised power) and will be punished by the globalists for doing so - which in supposed democracies isn't supposed to happen.

Your level of thinking is Idiocracy. You don't even like Morrissey. You can't understand why he's not still 24 years old with NHS specs and flowers in his back pocket.
Ah yes, Idiocracy again. That esoteric film that reel was kind enough to explain to us was a satirical look at American culture. Where would we peasants be without her incredible insight?

They voted for Brexit (and against centralised power) and will be punished by the globalists for doing so - which in supposed democracies isn't supposed to happen.
That's not an answer, it's just a stream of bullshit. Have another go and see if you can make sense this time.

Back
Top Bottom